RZ's show your Coolerador thread (pics)

rottenzombie

Alpha Silverback
I like the show your Humi thread so I decided after reorganizing my Coolerador That I would like to see what kind of stuff you have in yours.

MY Stuff

coolerador003.jpg

coolerador004.jpg

coolerador002.jpg

Nice collection. I have not gotten to the point where I need a coolerdor because all I buy is singles. I have yet to buy a box of anything but that may change tomorrow at the pepin event

I am working on filling my 150qt. I should have it packed my the end of the winter. The Macanudo boxes are full of singles.:tu

100_2222.jpg

100_2224.jpg

jpa0741 - where did you get those sweet trays? Ive been thinking about buying some boxes from the local B&M and making my own. But yours look pretty damn nice...

-PM

jpa0741 - where did you get those sweet trays? Ive been thinking about buying some boxes from the local B&M and making my own. But yours look pretty damn nice...

-PM

I got my cedar trays from a fellow BOTL, but you can find them at cheaphumidors.com along with many other places.:tu

Question: Are you better off with your beads in a bowl or mesh bags? I have had mold outbreaks on the mesh bags, twice... I am thinking of ditching the bags...

I keep mine in a gladware container with some holes punched in the lid, works great

I'll get some new pictures of mine today and post em up here

Back