S. Louisiana Herf with great PPF and visitor Jimmy Boonedoggle - Pics

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well native Louisianan Jimmy Boonedoggle came back home for the holidays and made a guest appearance at a local B&M for a late holiday herf. Amazing time, even tho Boonedoggle had to leave early to hit up the strip club before he met his wife for dinner (j/k bud haha). Smoked a handful of sticks including a shared Partagas Culebra and a 70s Upmann Natural. Gifted each other a few sticks. And then at the end of the night, myself and Joel (jmcrawf1) got hit with bday bombs from Joe (Rahllin). Joel will have to post his present contents but I was nailed hard. Joe said "I'm hard to shop for..." so he got me a super surprise instead of a bunch of cigars. Low and behold he comes back from the car with a Glenfiddich Scotch Gift Set. Blew me away, no doubt. Special thanks out to Rahllin for an above and beyond birthday gift, all you big dogs out there, RG bump him for me. I bumped him not long ago and its not allowing me to do so now. Im sure you gorillas out there will take care of that problem for me. Anyways, pics are below and Im sure the other S-La boys will chime in.

slaherf1.jpg

Kevin (TheKorean) smoking 1/3 of a Party Culebra

slaherf2.jpg

Group shot: Joe (Rahllin), Kevin (TheKorean), Mike (Mbraud4), Jimmy (Boonedoggle), Joel (jmcrawf1), and Jimmy's brother whose name I forget.

slaherf3.jpg

Joe, Kevin, Mike, and Joel

slaherf4.jpg

This is Joe's new travel humi, what a setup. Love the design of this thing.

upnat2.jpg

70s Upmann Natural in the Puff Puff Pass

upnat3.jpg

Almost nubbin...

upnat4.jpg

Definately nubbin now.

joebdaybomb2.jpg

Rahllin bombs me with this, insane. Glenfiddich gift set, opus x, tatuaje, and a RP Edge Lite

joebdaybomb3.jpg

Opus, Tat, and RP

Yes sir, tonite was a good one. Special thanks to Mike for blowing my friggin' fragile mind with that 70's H. Upmann and Party Culebra and Joe for bombing the snot out of me. Another good one for the books. :tu

Like $4ish a pound if I recall, they will come later Tom. When are you coming down, Joels been talking shit about beating you in an armwrestling match. ;) Bahaha

Looks great...but where's the crawfish?? :r

Ehh, the crawfish are still tiny now! Wait until the spring, and I'll be willing to bet you see some pics from a crawfish herf!

Yeah, this was just another great night! We have quite the herf group in the making. I look forward to all the future get togethers! It gets to be more and more fun each time. :ss

Ahh, and whats up with the expression on my face in that last group shot... I think they caught me on the verge of laughing :r:r I look like a spazoid...

Like $4ish a pound if I recall, they will come later Tom. When are you coming down, Joels been talking shit about beating you in an armwrestling match. ;) Bahaha

Right now I have a torn bicep, so Jessica Alba might beat me...no offense Joel. ;)

I gotta get down there, it's just a necessity. Looks like a great bunch to herf with! :D

Right now I have a torn bicep, so Jessica Alba might beat me...no offense Joel. ;)

I gotta get down there, it's just a necessity. Looks like a great bunch to herf with! :D

Maybe no offense to Joel, but that might give me a shot! Although... I heard Jessica Alba works out a lot... :r

I think all the migrant herfers from CS should make it a point to come down for a crawfish herf in the spring, but I'm not sure some of you "northerners" could handle it...

Maybe no offense to Joel, but that might give me a shot! Although... I heard Jessica Alba works out a lot... :r

I think all the migrant herfers from CS should make it a point to come down for a crawfish herf in the spring, but I'm not sure some of you "northerners" could handle it...

Lived in Florida for a while and attended quite a few crawfish boils. Not only could I handle it, y'all might not be able to get rid of me! :r

Absolutely, the coolest Herf.

You guys have all the fun. Great cigars and Gorilla friendship, very cool :tu

Lived in Florida for a while and attended quite a few crawfish boils. Not only could I handle it, y'all might not be able to get rid of me! :r

Pssh... are you really trying to compare a FLORIDIAN :BS crawfish boil to one in southern Louisiana :dr are you kidding? :r :chk

I am under no illusions that the LA crawfish boil would probably make my experiences in FLA a distant memory...but right now it's all I got! :r

I had a great time. I look forward to the upcoming ones, after tonight I am going to have to get working on cleaning out the "No Hassle Castle" so we can smoke, drink, and play some pool.

Back