san cristabol

joey469

Young Chimp
Any else here try one of these ? I read that there made by don pepin for ashton . My question is are his other cigar this good ?i really like this cigar and wanted to no what other cigars of his i should try.

While I like many Pepin blends, I am in the minority here when I say I don't care for the San Cristobals.

I am not the biggest fan of the Tat White labels, and the San Cristobal was okay, but every other Pepin blend is great IMHO.

I've only had a few, but it seems that they are very good at ~60% humidity, much higher and they are kind of bland. :2

I've only had a few San Cristobals and it was a while ago.. Thanks to this thread, I must now revisit them.
Scott

I like most Pepins (my favorite is the black label), but the San Cristabol was too smooth for my tastes, which probably just means that my palate has had the living sh!t kicked out of it & needs a little more of a kick start in a blend than the San Cristabol provides.

I haven't met a Don Pepin that I didn't like. On that note while I think the San Cristobal is a good smoke, its on the lower end of my Don Pepin hierarchy.

Back