Sancho Panza Double Mad

rkt

SilverBack
I finally got out of the house on Saturday and got a chance to have a smoke. I found a Sancho Panza double mad robusto. It was a nice maduro, box pressed, shiny, very firm. When I put the flame to it I immediately got pepper and spice. I was thinking this was going to be a kick butt smoke. After about an inch it changed and mellowed. It had a rich volume of smoke, nice draw, good burn( only one small touch up), firm ash. I tasted, wood, light coffee, cedar through the rest of the cigar. It was an above average cigar for me. It did not turn out to be the butt kicker I thought it was going to be but still very enjoyable. I smoked it til my fingers were getting hot and the flavor was still very good, not hot or harsh. It took about and hour and 15 minutes to smoke to the nub. It tasted good with Newcastle adn Guiness. I would buy more.

Excellent choice and I must say that Sancho Panza's are an excellent smoke for the money. Furthermore the mere mention of Guinness in this review makes it twice as good. The beer that drinks like a meal....yummmmmmmmmmm!!:9

Back