Sancho Panza Dulcinea

Moglman

Mountain Hound
I gave up trying to understand why this beauty is so reasonably priced, but the cigar all by itself is the key, the price merely the kicker. Pre-light aroma and draw is very pleasant, the cigar has a firm smooth feel. I have seen next to no constuction flaws. It is not a powerhouse, but a solid medium-body cigar that just bellows a thick aromatic smoke. Woody and creamy, with an appreciated kick in the final third. I get a very nice 1-2" white ash. I needed to order a second box because my plan for aging the first went "up in smoke". A year in the 'dor wont be a bad thing either. Try it with confidence.

Good Review. The Ducinea is a solid medium smoke for the Money. If you like a Stronger Cigar go for the Xtra Fuerte's. My favorite is the Pamplona.

Thurm15 said:
Good Review. The Ducinea is a solid medium smoke for the Money. If you like a Stronger Cigar go for the Xtra Fuerte's. My favorite is the Pamplona.

I definitely agree. Anyone who likes a bolder and very tasty treat (me!), also very reasonably priced, the Xtra Fuertes are a must to try.

I have only had the caballero and at first I did not like it but than after about 6 months in the humi I was like wow! a different cigar. I can not wait to try the Xtra Fuerte when I go home to FLA. this year.

T

Back