Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte Barcelona

taltos

Elder Jungle Leader
Shape: Lonsdale
Wrapper: Aged Natural
Price: $45.10 for 20

I bought these cigars because I had heard very good things about them and the vendor who carried AF Brevas at the best price did not carry Maria Mancini, so I thought that I would get a consolation smoke. WRONG!! I only received these yesterday and lit one. I got my ass kicked. The cigar lit well with a home torch, and burned fairly well Have to give it a break since I live on the MA sea coast and live with winds and lower temps than my friends in other parts of the country and even state. When I lit it I got 2 flavors together; pepper and cedar. Later I tasted coffee and chocolate, keep in mind that my palate is not the equal of most reviewers in this group. For the entire smoke the pepper remained. I loved the smoke, spent over 1 hour smoking it. Had an ice cream headache at the back of my head from the nicotine when I was done, but look forward to smoking the other 19 in the box. I loved Maria Mancini Magic Mountain and Onyx Mini Bellicoso, but at the price and the taste, might have a new favorite smoke. Paul

Good review!!!

The Extra Fuerte is a formidable stick! I can't say that I have the 'nads to do more than one per week!

Nice review. I had one of these last year, loved it and quickly purchased six more boxes. Every friend that I have given one to has raved about it. I am anxious to see how they age.

Nice review. I have some of these in my box that I haven't tried out due to my newfound Padron thing, but will have to give them a try this weekend.

Back