Sancho Panza

I have seen many good things about SP on here and I really want to try some, but Im not really sure which ones to shoot for. I want to try the maduros but the Extra Fuertes may be a shot also. Do you guys think the Extra Fuerte would be too strong for a younger smoker? I have been smoking a few months now, but I havent gotten into too strong cigars as of yet.

Thanks!

When i first started smoking my first box purchase was the double maduro quixote's... Loved them... excellant value.. ive tried the whole line.. while some are full.. not are really butt kickking smokes.. dive in! have fun slidin down that slope!

Try a Quixote. Not too large, a robustoo, not too strong, priced right. I always have several in my humidor. Makes a great everyday smoke.

Just smoked a Sancho Panza maduro.
A great smoke you can't go wrong with.
For the price, you can't get much better.
:cb

Young smokers should try the Extra Furte first, unless you like full bodied cigars. the Double Maduro packs more of a punch than you might think...

The double mad line are among my favorite utility cigars. You really need utility cigars so that if you want to light one up while you clean out the garage, ride in a fast moving boat, hanging out in the pool, or just worried you won't finish it you can have something flavorful but cheap enough you won't be upset if something happens.

I actually prefer the Extra Fuertes over the Double Maduros.

Great smoke that just gets better with age.

The SP's are a good value smoke, but when comparing box prices, remember they are boxed 20 not 25. Also, most SP's have very flimsy caps. I have had more success using a punch rather than a cutter with these.:2

The SP's are a good value smoke, but when comparing box prices, remember they are boxed 20 not 25. Also, most SP's have very flimsy caps. I have had more success using a punch rather than a cutter with these.:2

I dropped down to the 44 because of this but I miss the 54 already so I may need to get a punch.

<------ 100 posts already... good grief I need to shut up.

I just had one last night. extra fuerte that is. It was a really enjoyable smoke. I prefered it over some of the more expensive purchases i made.

My favorite SP cigars are the DM Quixote and the EF Madrid... actually the EF Madrid was one of the first cigars I ever smoked. I like the DM a little better than the EF though.:chk

Back