Saturday morning Chronicles - cigar ****

SuperDave

Maturing Primate
Woke up at 5am. Wife had to go to a seminar. What will I do all day??

Made us some coffee. Cooked us some blueberry pancakes and bacon.

She's gone by 7. I watch some fishing shows on TV.

8am-Think I'll try a Flor de Olivia. What the hell is a "Flower of Olivia" ???

Not bad with a cup of coffee! After I got a pretty good ash going, decided to take some photos. Think I'll let the camera tell the rest of the story. (More **** to follow)

Last edited:
next up - watch a couple of football games on TV, then baby-sitting the two grandkids (both under the age of 6), maybe some pizza for dinner, then another stogie tonight.

Don't get any better than this. Aint life gran!

Woke up at 5am. Wife had to go to a seminar. What will I do all day??

Made us some coffee. Cooked us some blueberry pancakes and bacon.

She's gone by 7. I watch some fishing shows on TV.

8am-Think I'll try a Flor de Olivia. What the hell is a "Flower of Olivia" ???

Not bad with a cup of coffee! After I got a pretty good ash going, decided to take some photos. Think I'll let the camera tell the rest of the story. (More **** to follow)

Great Saturday morning smoking report! :tu :dr Blueberry pancakes and bacon :dr

next up - watch a couple of football games on TV, then baby-sitting the two grandkids (both under the age of 6), maybe some pizza for dinner, then another stogie tonight.

Don't get any better than this. Aint life gran!
id toss in another stogie to celebrate the first one. make it a 3 - fer 2nite!

Great up to the minute report. :tu Flor De Oliva.....not a bad stick especially for the price!!

Maybe we should start a regular Saturday Mornin Chroicles feature.....

I've been thinking of pulling the trigger on some of these soon. Think you just helped me decide. :ss

Great up to the minute report. :tu Flor De Oliva.....not a bad stick especially for the price!!

Maybe we should start a regular Saturday Mornin Chroicles feature.....

:tpd: Nice job... and I really enjoy those "Flower of Olivas." :r
Smoked three playing golf yesterday... the Gold, a Maduro and a couple of Corojos. Like them all, but the Gold is the best quality IMHO. And just a couple of bucks a stick?! Puh-leeeeease!!! :ss

Back