Saturday Mornings

CigarDood

Young Ape
Sitting on my balcony, listening to the radio, looking over the city, smoking a Taboo Twist, and sipping on a hot cup of coffee. Could it get any better?

How are you spending your Saturday morning?

Getting ready for an 8 hour clinical at the hospital.. whoopdee dooo... ill be scanning abdomen's all day.. i have a diet dr. pepper and a serie V torp on deck for when i get home :tu

Having some good coffee, seeing whats happening here, then making breakfast for the little one before we go to her gym class. Very good morning indeed.

Sitting on my balcony, listening to the radio, looking over the city, smoking a Taboo Twist, and sipping on a hot cup of coffee. Could it get any better?

How are you spending your Saturday morning?

Sounds almost perfect, is it raining there? :ss

Sitting on the deck with a hot coffee, contemplating an LgC MdO #3 and reading a textbook... A great morning indeed!!

Having a cup of coffee & getting ready to go out to Enchanted Rock for a hike...it's a beautiful day in Central Texas!!

:D

Spending a little time with Sailkat and getting ready to go put in a 11 hour day, so I'm savoring them morning time :)

Finished breakfast, and getting ready for a short day at work. It's not a great morning, but it will be a great night!!!

Sitting on the porch, watching the birds, drinking some steaming hot coffee and smoking a very affordable Cocinero. All the while listening to Sponge Bob Square Pants on the TV my son is watching. It doesn't get any better.

Back