Savoy Humidors

Prefy

Has Hockey on the Brain!!
I have an opportunity to buy on and upgrade from my tuppidor. I have done some research on CS and on the net and found that they are regarded fairly highly(well made, good seal etc). I just wanted to here what owners past and present think about their savoy's, if they have had any problems with them etc and whether or not they would recommend the purchase of one to others.

Thanks in advance Matt

it was the second desktop humi that I bought, and I still use it today (a Savoy, glass top, hygro on front with key), even though I have a cabinet with over 3000 capacity...

I had one, but gifted it to Raphael a month ago.
Decent humi for the money. Looked great and held a good seal
My only complaint was that the two-sided tape they use to hold the humidifier and hygro to the lid via a metal plate/magnet combo doesn't work very well. If you're gonna replace them with beads and a digital hygo, it doesn't matter. Otherwise, I'd look for some super-duty 3M tape. Maybe Mark at Cigarmony could tell you what he's using on his upgraded Puckifiers.

I have one and love it . I replaced the humidifier with beads and a Paradigm humidifier . Holds humidity very well . :tu . I also have a Thompsons that was a gift , terrible seal , I now use it to hold cigar accessories .

Back