Scale for click n ship

jmcrawf1

Redneck Gorilla
So is weighing the package necessary for click and ship? or is there a flat rate? I'm just trying to see if i need to go buy a scale this afternoon. (errr....hypothetically if i were mailing something.) :ss

I found a scale at Office Depot.. 5 lbs limit for shipping packages. I think it was 20 bucks. If you know the package weighs more than 2 lbs, you may want to get some of the flat rate shipping boxes.

You can order scales from the post office website as well.

I found a scale at Office Depot.. 5 lbs limit for shipping packages. I think it was 20 bucks. If you know the package weighs more than 2 lbs, you may want to get some of the flat rate shipping boxes.

You can order scales from the post office website as well.

so anything over 5 lbs. i have to go to the post office to ship?

cool thanks for that info. do you order your boxes off of click and ship? i guess the mailman leaves them at the front door?

Yeah,

You can order all the supplies you need off of click n ship. I think UPS actually delivers the boxes.

You can get flat rate boxes too. I think you have to pay upfront for those. I've never used them.

Just look in the USPS store online. Most of the stuff is free.

You can get flat rate boxes too. I think you have to pay upfront for those. I've never used them.

Nope - free to order also. You just select the flat rate when printing your labels out.

If you are hypothetically shipping out say 5 cigars to include box and packing - just type in 12 to 16 ounces (1 pound) - no price difference - and you will be more than covered. No scale needed. I actually use the scale for very little myself.

Ron

Back