SD Mate clogs it up

SD Mate had too rich of a Christmas Dinner. Plumber says it could be weeks to clear the lines.:r
OMG.
Now THAT is fuggin hilarious.

toilet.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Roto Rooter worked for 3hrs last night even shoved a camera down but couldn't see a thing
seems the pipe turnout at the street has collapsed & is now completely blocked
the plumbers were supposed to be here first thing this morning with a backhoe but so far they're a no show:mad:
I must thank Larry (SD Beerman) for the 2 night gift certificate at the Woodfinn Suites :)
giving us a place to stay till hopefully this is done with
Cheers mate!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Roto Rooter worked for 3hrs last night even shoved a camera down but couldn't see a thing
the plumbers were supposed to be here first thing this morning with a backhoe but so far they're a no show:mad:
I must thank Larry (SD Beerman) for the 2 night gift certificate at the Woodfinn Suites :)
Cheers mate!

:cool:
S.H.I.T. Herf at the Woodfin Suites!!

WTG Larry.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Cheers mate!
Sorry to hear that - We went through the same thing a couple of years ago; Oh- If it is at the street there may be a chance that the city will take care of it @ no cost to you. Ours was 1 foot inside our property line ($2,500 to replace all the way from the house to the street). Our neighbor had it fail just the other side of his property line and the city took care of the repair gratis.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!
Roto Rooter worked for 3hrs last night even shoved a camera down but ...........

Ya won't be setting down for a week!

Cheers mate!

Boy, what a generous magilla...but then all the SHITERs knew that already ;)

You SOCAL boys really get after it don't ya? First Rick, compliance officer - and now this! Anything for a good smoke eh :r

Ok so it rained a little this morning here in San Diego,
nothin much more than a few heavy showers
but it was enough to chase the plumbers away til tomorrow morning..... BASTAGES!!!!!:mad:

hey they showed at 8:45 this morning, they double checked where the backhoe
was gunna dig,then sat & waited for it to show.
9:30 they went got something to eat
10:15 the backhoe was still a on show so they started digging the hole with shovels
10:45 ok the ground here is pretty hard, they've dug about a foot down & are now taking a break ...
11:00 still on break:hn
more updates to come if something actually happens:hn

hey they showed at 8:45 this morning, they double checked where the backhoe
was gunna dig,then sat & waited for it to show.
9:30 they went got something to eat
10:15 the backhoe was still a on show so they started digging the hole with shovels
10:45 ok the ground here is pretty hard, they've dug about a foot down & are now taking a break ...
11:00 still on break:hn
more updates to come if something actually happens:hn

WTF?
You should have it taken care of by March.

12:00 oops that ain't a rock that's a pipe:hn
oh boy looks like I'm gettin a few extra feet of new pipe installed:D

Back