Seafood Boil and Jose Cueto Salamone...great combo...(pics)

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well, its my fiance's cousin's birthday today and we are having a crab boil. I was planning on smoking a Jose Cueto Custom Salamone that azherfer gifted me (thanks dave!!!!!) on the 4th but due to a headache, i didnt want to smoke it and have a bad time doing so. Well I am glad I waited b/c today the atmosphere was great. I was expecting a strong cigar since I had heard that custom rolled smokes usually have more ligero than reg sticks and the size of this thing mixed with the ligero would kick my ass...but I was suprised to find it to be on the milder side. Sweet pepperiness throughout and mild to medium strenght went well with my empty stomach. Cant too much describe this one much b/c I was eating boiled crabs/potatoes/corn at the time. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed this tho and look forward to the other one I have restin in the humi. Enjoy the pics and more to come!

crabs1.jpg

crabs2.jpg

boiling1.jpg

boiling2.jpg

cueto1.jpg

And some more...

cueto7.jpg

cueto8.jpg

cueto9.jpg

cueto10.jpg

And a newcomer came to the crab boil...only smoked swishers...i let him choose a smoke from my humi. I asked if he had tried a cuban before...he said no...so I showed him to the right section to choose....he chose a monte edmundo...and enjoyed it much!

ray1.jpg

Damn, Mike! That's the best post title I've seen in a long time.

Thanks for the pics. PM me one of those crabs!

My God those crabs look delicious, and the cigars too...but to mention the sausage in the bottom of that pot...thanks for the pics :dr :dr

Damn Mike!!!! Cajun seafood boil AND a Certo Salamone!!!!!! Brother, you are living LARGE with that combo!!!!! Great Pics!!!

Ron

Wow great pics, man. Looks like you had a great time. I just wish I got the same treatment, with the Monte Edmundo, when I go to my friends house LOL.

Everytime you post pics of one of these boils Mike, I wish I had been born South. Have a buddy who's parents lived in Louisiana, and used to send me up etouffee, gumbo, jambalaya and the likes, but unfortunately they aren't around anymore. The meal looks awesome, and the Cueto ain't too shabby either! :D

icehog3 said:
Everytime you post pics of one of these boils Mike, I wish I had been born South. Have a buddy who's parents lived in Louisiana, and used to send me up etouffee, gumbo, jambalaya and the likes, but unfortunately they aren't around anymore. The meal looks awesome, and the Cueto ain't too shabby either! :D
Now why did you have to go and mention that...u might find some type of cajun cuisine on ur front door in the near future Tom...

icehog3 said:
Everytime you post pics of one of these boils Mike, I wish I had been born South. Have a buddy who's parents lived in Louisiana, and used to send me up etouffee, gumbo, jambalaya and the likes, but unfortunately they aren't around anymore.
Boil mooch... ;)

Back