Seattle Cigar lounge?

jgros001

Alpha Silverback
Can someone recommend a good cigar lounge in Seattle? I will be there for business on Wednesday and Thursday and am unfortunately staying at the Westin (an all non-smoking hotel:mad:) located at 1900 5th Avenue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jeff

jgros001 said:
Can someone recommend a good cigar lounge in Seattle? I will be there for business on Wednesday and Thursday and am unfortunately staying at the Westin (an all non-smoking hotel:mad:) located at 1900 5th Avenue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jeff
Sorry to break this to ya Jeff, there is no smoking in any place of employment in Washington state. That includes cigar bars, resturants, cigar shops or any other place where you might logically think of lighting up.
That said just make sure you smoke outside of 25' of any building entrance or air intake. Washington just passed the most stringent anti-smoking ban I have ever suffered under. $100 fine for lighting up. I think the only exception is going to an indian reservation. They wont even let resturants build shelters for smokers outside of the 25' distance because they consider that a place of employment somehow. Trust me its f_cked up here! I smoke outside my house in Bellevue WA and if I had to stay 25' away from any entrance I would be smoking in the middle of the street.
God Bless the Nanny State!:gn
-Matthew:u

Wow, that is tough. Sorry to hear about that - I knew they had passed an anti-smoking law. Didn't realize it was that bad.

Back