Serenity Now!!....

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Went out with the wife last night for dinner downtown, and decided to stop in a cigar shop to look around. Here's what crazy taxes can do to you... $28.00 (cdn) for ONE stick of CAO MX2 Toro. Needless to say, I do most of my ordering online. SERENITY NOW! :c

Holy crap! That sucks big time. I just bought one the other day and I think I payed like 6 bucks.

Went out with the wife last night for dinner downtown, and decided to stop in a cigar shop to look around. Here's what crazy taxes can do to you... $28.00 (cdn) for ONE stick of CAO MX2 Toro. Needless to say, I do most of my ordering online. SERENITY NOW! :c

good lord! for a CAO???

I see with the "Airing of Grievances" Festivus is celebrated a bit earlier in Canada.

I feel your anguish and hope for miracles.

Time for the feats of strength... :ss

Online would seem to be your best (only) bet. No kidding, how do cigar shops stay in business in the Great White North? :confused:

Sorry man that you have to pay those types of prices. If GWB doesn't veto the SCHIP bill we could be looking at the same thing here.
:ss

Sorry man that you have to pay those types of prices. If GWB doesn't veto the SCHIP bill we could be looking at the same thing here.
:ss

This is my point. This could be YOUR prices soon. Call your gov't representative A.S.A.P.

And they're able to stay open from all the tourists willing to go in and by Cubans at inflated prices.

Back