Sgoselin is a lunatic!

E

Enyafan

When he said he would send the domestics he no longer wanted I assumed that it would be, oh 12-15 like punch rothchilds or cigars to that effect. HOLY SHE HIT!, I won't go into all the cigars he sent but I bet there was like 50 or 60 and most of them are top notch domestics. I tell ya dude I am thinking about a certain purchase and if I do you will be getting 2 of them. Thanks again, you are da man.

Steve is a generous guy. I commented on smoking vicariously
on some of the great aged smokes he has and next thing I know
some are in my mail box.

Good job Steve, James deserves it since it's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. I just received the box you sent for the Enya Birthday Blind Taste, James. Geez, man, what did you do, skim a percentage off the top of your Humi's?!??!!! ¡MUCHO gracias mi hermano! You are generous to a fault.

LOL! you are welcome but that was a contest. BTW the sig 5 are from 94.

Steve is one helluva guy. Don't EVER miss a chance to herf with him. I've done it twice and had a ball both times. :7

Major dittos! Steve is one guy that makes you remember that there are still great people out there in this world. First class guy!

-Justin

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. However, I have been treated equally well by many of the members here at Club Stogie. I really treasure this place and the wonderful folks who post here. Somehow this board has been able to remember that it's all about great cigars. Smoking them and sharing them. I consider everyone here to be my smoking buddies, even if it is at long distance. I am not a very sociable guy and mostly I prefer smoking alone. I do not enjoy big "herfs". I prefer to get with one or two people at a time on occasion. This board affords me the opportunity to share ideas, cigars and mostly to learn from the vast experience represented by the members. I get great pleasure from sharing cigars with my buddies, but I also know that anyone here would reciprocate in a heartbeat, Great place.

What a guy!I echo his sentiments,I have learned a great deal from you all and enjoy this site immensely!:+
Thanks to Paul too!

Back