Sharing my score and asking a Q

Mr.Lordi

Gorilla
On July 5th, My mom scored a box of 2004 Habana Gold Churchill cigars at a yard sale for 3 bucks, she she promptly gifted to my bro and I. They where only slightly dry, but still very smoke able out the box, and It was only missing 3 or 4 of them and my bro and I have smoked like 4-5 each since then, plus given two out. We since have about 10 left I think and will prob age them.

So that's about 16 4 year old premium cigars for about 3 bucks, not to shabby. I will try to get a pic up before the rest is gone, assuming I don't age them. I will also review them if I get a chance.

:ss

Also my question was this, lately the cigars I been smoking have had a rotten eggs/sulfur taste to them, and I was wondering what this could be from. I have done mouth wash, brushed my teeth, and it isn't that. I have used a bic, torch lighter and even wooden matches. I made sure to let the lighters burn for a bit before using them to rid the taste, and made sure the sulfur burnt off the match before using it.

It's only with cigars I am having the problem with. My pipe tobacco taste fine. EDIT: Its cigars I buy from my B&M too, so I know its not the ones I got at the yardsale.

So any help you can give me is apprectied. :)

do you store your cigars in the refrigerator?
:r

Nope. lol, I don't store my cigars usually cause I don't have a humidor up and running yet. I am working on it though. At the moment I just pretty much buy my cigars at the B&M and smoke them that night.

if it's just cigars from one B&M, could be an issue they have with storage.
if from multiple sources, I have no idea...

Back