Sherpa by K. Hansotia

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
I've tried two of these sticks and both have been great.

Prelight observances: nice tight, consistant fill with no hard or soft spots. The color is amazing and the cap withstood the cut very well and there was no ill affects from the cut. Pre-light draw was perfect and the flavors were abundant, but hard to describe. I was definately looking forward to sparking this stick.

The first third was very nice and tasted of nuts, slightly leathery, but very nice. It began as a mild smoke and the burn was near perfect. I never had to touch up or worry about the burn and the ash hung on for about 1 1/2+ inches.

The second third was equally as appealing and the flavors spiced up a little. I got a hint of pepper and there was a slightly *sweet* aroma from the smoke. The ash was nearly white and again hung on for about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. Definately a medium smoke by now.

The last third was equally as good as the first two-thirds. I only lost my ash 3 times throughout this entire smoke. Never had any burn problems and never felt heat on my fingers or lips. I would definately recommend this cigar to anyone wanting to try something new. :ss :tu

Back