Shoot - I definitely overbought

andrewk

ChestBeater
Ok, so about a month ago, I told some people I was looking for a new humidor as I had filled my 1'st 100ct. I eventually settled on a nice one from Taboo- one of their daily deals.

While waiting for it to arrive, I picked up a few extra sticks, because oh what the heck? I will have room for them.
IMG_1175.jpg

So thanks to Rob@ taboo and his sick coupons (and some stupid bids on cbid), I overfilled the humidor before it even arrived! Crap this slope is steep!

Tupperdor. Maybe even ready already for a cooler!! Don't throw the boxes away if you got hem, you WILL need them sometime in the future when you set up your cooler!!:D:r

You can send me the "V" Lanceros for "storage" if that will help you out any!!

Great selection of smokes! Love the Serie V and the Padrons are yummy! You got yourself a nice stockpile there! Thanks for sharing!

Tupperdor. Maybe even ready already for a cooler!! Don't throw the boxes away if you got hem, you WILL need them sometime in the future when you set up your cooler!!:D:r

You can send me the "V" Lanceros for "storage" if that will help you out any!!

Man what a sweetheart!!:r

Not a bad smoke in the bunch. All are top notch smokes! You have a storage problem not a buying problem. :tu

Nice to see you stocked up on the V Lanceros since they are probably the best value smoke around right now.

I'd be more than happy to take some off your hands if you are afraid about running out of room. I could store them in my humi if you want :ss

You have a storage problem not a buying problem. :tu

hehe - If I am not mistaken, a few of the sticks on the right are from you! Thanks again for the lot - smoking em has been quite an experience!

The saddest :)D) part of this story is that more cigars are on the way! (DPG blue 5er):chk:chk:chk

Those are some great smokes. I think you just need to get more storage space and keep on sliding.

Great smokes! Like others said, I'd be happy to lease storage space for V Lancero's at a 1/month lease rate:tu

Look at the bright side, now you can try to outpace your cigar buying habit by a humidor/coolidor/vinodor buying habit.

Back