Should Have Known Better

tzaddi

jardinero de la selva
I should have known better when I gave my address out. In my thread "Birthing Cigars" I had a few requests for tobacco seeds and my PM response was to send me a "self addressed stamped envelope". Well the other day I received this (see photos) along with said "self addressed stamped envelope".

Some people go above and beyond.

DSC03948.jpg

From Left to right; Slow-Aged Lot 826 by Perdomo Churchill, H. Upmann Signature Monarcha Muduro,
Gurkha Legend Robusto, Don Flora Robusto, Por Larranaga Nacionales

The fun thing about it was that the day before these arrived I was reading the article in Cigar Magazine about the Argenti brothers and thinking I would like to get a taste of their creations, H. Upmann Signature & Por Larranaga. So be careful what you wish for. :ss

DSC03949.jpg

Yep, I should have known better, thanks so much my fellow gardener.

—Richard

well yes...

if you give someone your address, you are fair game i suppose. i should know you know... great pics, and glad you get your part of it too...

miker

Addys are always up fpr grabs. Everyone is fair game.

Great hit there, Like the photos !!

Would love to know who hit you there. I have been looking at a box of thos Upmann signatures but I'm afraid to pull thge trigger without hearing someone elses thoughts on them. Nice bomb none the less.

Who laid the smack down on you, Richard? Might have to hit up his rg or something.

Would love to know who hit you there. I have been looking at a box of thos Upmann signatures but I'm afraid to pull thge trigger without hearing someone elses thoughts on them. Nice bomb none the less.

OK, OK I was trying to be mysterious. It is none other than Tiptone...Brian of Stogie Review

BTW CGal I was just by the Holiday on the way home from picking up the boys and he has restocked with plenty of goodies (AF and much more).

PS Don't forget I have Tiptone's addy as well.;)
Do what thou wilst to his RG...that is the whole of the law.

Y'all be sure to give Richard a bump, I was just hoping to even-up for his generosity with the seeds.

Thanks again Richard!

Man your photo's are great! Nice post

I hope to see some photos of these little seedlings when they grow up.

Great looking cigars.

I received Richard's return fire this afternoon. He sent along almost as many seed pods as are in the pictures above and included more cigars than I sent him in the first place!

Richard, brother, you are a true class act, thank you so much.

Nice Photo shop work bro:tu

I appreciate the nod Irish. I used to be a beta tester when I was a contender.;)

(Don't tell anyone but I wrote chapter 3, "Understanding Photoshop's New Color Management System" in that big fat book Inside Adobe Photoshop 6. But as the saying goes..."Dude we are up to version CS3... What have you done for me lately?" I did that undercover when I worked for Southwest Bell Corporation Directory Operations.

Guess I should have put that in my intro, oh well, it's too late now. :tu

Back