Should I feel guilty?

JamesRoberts

ChestBeater
Ok, I walk into a Cigar store and parooze the Padron 64's (my favorites) and see some OUTRAGEOUS prices on em per box. The lowest per box was $450.00 for a box of Padron 64 Anni's (Principe). All their super premiums were ridiculously priced and I really got kinda ticked off!

I also like the Don Carlos line of Fuente's, so I checked out what he had in those and found what had to be an error in pricing- I found a box of Don Carlos #2's for $150.00! He had one unopened box of em (25 per box) with two price tags on it- $11.99 and $150.00 (stick price and box price)...... You can do the math, lol.

So should I feel bad for walking out the door, paying what I did?

Ok, I walk into a Cigar store and parooze the Padron 64's (my favorites) and see some OUTRAGEOUS prices on em per box. The lowest per box was $450.00 for a box of Padron 64 Anni's (Principe). All their super premiums were ridiculously priced and I really got kinda ticked off!

I also like the Don Carlos line of Fuente's, so I checked out what he had in those and found what had to be an error in pricing- I found a box of Don Carlos #2's for $150.00! He had one unopened box of em (25 per box) with two price tags on it- $11.99 and $150.00 (stick price and box price)...... You can do the math, lol.

So should I feel bad for walking out the door, paying what I did?[/QUOTE]

Heck naw, that shows them. Nice score. Now u must share or im going to arrest ya.:gn Enjoy the smokes.

So should I feel bad for walking out the door, paying what I did?

I wouldn't. So, yeah. you probably should.:D
Nice work. You probably said that you'd never need math when you were older. There you go.
:r

Be careful for the KARMA! :D

With that said, if you can sleep at night and smoke the sticks without thinking about it, then you're OK. If not, then you need to make amends somewhere down the karma line (which may require that you send me some! LOL!)

KASR

Like Kasr said, if ya need to settle up with the Karma thing then you can pay if forward by pm'ing me. I'll give you my addy and you can send some of em to me. I promise you I will not feel even the slightest twinge of guilt. :D
In the meantime, enjoy your ill gotten gains you pirate you. :D

the Principes can be had for about 190$...talk about a markup.
Guilty? Hell you'd be doing us a disservice by not buying the DCs!Great buy btw...

i wouldn't be feeling too bad about 'em. if it's a mistake by the store personnel, thats not your fault. it was advertised for sale at that price, and you purchased it at the price the store wanted for it. nice score :)

Haven't lost any sleep thus far- I think I'm o.k. on the whole "guilt" thing. lol. Had they been willing to work with me on the price (which they weren't despite having about 8 boxes) then I might've at least "inquired" as to why the Don Carlos #2 box was priced so affordably.

Oh well

QUOTE]

Heck naw, that shows them. Nice score. Now u must share or im going to arrest ya.:gn Enjoy the smokes.[/QUOTE]

So thats why you Cops always have the best stuff;)

Enjoy those gars

Ken

DETROITPHA357 said:
Heck naw, that shows them. Nice score. Now u must share or im going to arrest ya.:gn Enjoy the smokes.

Don't worry, I'll bet you could outrun him! ;)

Back