Should I smoke my first ISOM tonight?

Drew

Gorilla
I need a small stick, not a whole lot of time and the MC#4 is one of my smallest sticks. I've only had them for about of week (3 total). Should I try it or wait. I have access to more, but I'm nervous to smoke it and it be a waste.

Definately smoke it. Take notes on it so you can compare the other two later after they have had more rest. You may find you like them better unrested. The notes will help you remember when you go to smoke the others. Take note of your mood and the settings also as these could be different next time and change your opinion. Enjoy it Bro they are a great smoke. Don't forget to give a review.

Yes..... because as a wise man once said .....you never know when your gunna get hit by an ice cream truck .....And you don't want your final thought on this earth to be ..........damn....shoulda smoked a cuban.......

yes, provided:

A. There is noone else around to hear when you say to yourself "These things are ****ing great".

B. Your credit cards are protected from yourself when you try to order cab after cab in your Habano induced stupor. Actually, strike that and make sure you have your CC handy...

Smoke that thing, it's what they were rolled for. If you wanted something to look at you woulda bought a purse or something...

Definately smoke it. Take notes on it so you can compare the other two later after they have had more rest. You may find you like them better unrested. The notes will help you remember when you go to smoke the others. Take note of your mood and the settings also as these could be different next time and change your opinion. Enjoy it Bro they are a great smoke. Don't forget to give a review.

Might as well....

I say yes....... Smoke em if you got em.

Some folks age all cuban cigars, but if you only have three right now forget aging it, smoke it. I have a box of Monte #4 from Jan 06, and I think there tasting great.

Would they taste better in three years, I think so!

Will they be good now, I think so!

put some fire to that thing :ss

I like that you made a post as to weather or not you should smoke a cigar, in a cigar discussion forum. Fire that bad boy up and live like there’s no tomorrow. Let us know how you liked it.

yes, provided:

A. There is noone else around to hear when you say to yourself "These things are ****ing great".

B. Your credit cards are protected from yourself when you try to order cab after cab in your Habano induced stupor. Actually, strike that and make sure you have your CC handy...

Smoke that thing, it's what they were rolled for. If you wanted something to look at you woulda bought a purse or something...

:tpd: Just smoke the thing already and then get in the review section and let us know what you think.
BTW the Monte#4 is a good little stick.

Smoke it mann!! They'll make more!!
I had my first one last summer and DAMN talk about a dark, chewy, flavor bomb!!! YUM!!!:ss

Back