Show me your Ashtrays

SilverFox

Seven Down 33 to Go
Ok so here is my thoughts.

I am pretty much a solo smoker on my deck, in the garage, fishing, by the fire camping.

Now for fishing the tray is irrelevant but for all other locations it is nice to have a place to put your gar down in. I currently use our guest ashtray (little cigarette thing) and it freakin sucks.

I have looked at a few in my B&M but apparently only fools buy those as the cheapest one is like 80 bucks.

I don't need a herf bowl or some monster beast and I am not a fan of something that is going to break the first time I knock if over.

What do you have? What is out there?

Looking for a nice resting place for my gars and haven't really seen anything that blows my skirt up that doesn't come at the price of a box of sticks.

Throw up some pics of your accessories and let me know what you like dislike and where you got it for how much.

Ebay my man! I got a nice H. Upmann thats beautiful for only 40 duckets new. Oh, and the pictures.... Nice box, nice ashtray, and a great deal! The pictures are terrible cause the flash reflects too much.
Picture1868.jpg

Picture1869.jpg

Picture1872.jpg

I got mine at Dave and Busters, what i could win with all my ticket winnings.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, I was going to scour thrift shops for gigantic fake crystal ashtrays, or anything else that would serve. They couldn't be too expensive there.

If you're looking to buy locally and you have a HomeSense nearby, I grabbed a nice crystal piece with cigar-sized rests for about $5. It was last fall, but they had a handful of different ones. It is getting hard to find ashtrays in a retail shop, other than a B&M, anymore. That aside, try a flea market or antique shop. That's where I got this:

DSCN0097.jpg

and this:

DSCN0093.jpg

This came from an antique store too. Just needed a good cleaning:

DSCN0678.jpg

Last edited:
Ebay my man! I got a nice H. Upmann thats beautiful for only 40 duckets new. Oh, and the pictures.... Nice box, nice ashtray, and a great deal! The pictures are terrible cause the flash reflects too much.

You got a good deal. That same ashtray is $80 buy it now on ebay.

Ryan

My ashtray:
DSCF3915.jpg

I have a Craftman's Bench ashtray too, but I only use that on the very rare times I smoke inside.

a24b_1.JPG

No picture available yet, but mine is a RyJ 3 finger 8" outer diameter with a 6" wide bowl. Was part of a RyJ sampler. $49 for 12 RyJ and the tray last year. My wife guards it like a hawk. Noone moves it from my desk.

I had one of these......until I dropped it in my garage while carrying it. I guess it wasn't concrete floor proof. Now if I can find my super glue I'm going to piece it back together. I think you can find them for under $30 online with shipping - some are on ebay. It is/was ceramic and I really liked it. I'll probably get another one just like it in a week or two. Meanwhile, an old bowl will suffice.

Brad

I had one of these......until I dropped it in my garage while carrying it. I guess it wasn't concrete floor proof. Now if I can find my super glue I'm going to piece it back together. I think you can find them for under $30 online with shipping - some are on ebay. It is/was ceramic and I really liked it. I'll probably get another one just like it in a week or two. Meanwhile, an old bowl will suffice.

Brad

That is exactly what I am looking for, now where to find the damn thing.

Yard sales! I love going to yard sales, flea markets, etc and looking for cigar stuff. Found 2 good old school glass ashtrays that way.

That is exactly what I am looking for, now where to find the damn thing.
http://www.priceinsanity.biz/servlet/the-27738/Xikar-Cutlery-844K-Ceramic/Detail
or...
http://pacificnorthwestproducts.com/product_info.php?products_id=3842
or...
http://store.defense-tek.com/xi-844k.html
or better yet...
http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=xikar+ashtray&scoring=p

Just an fyi...
The internet is not just for cigars and boobs. There's other neat stuff, too. I can show you some time if you want. ::r

Back