Show Where You Smoke!

Budprince

SilverBack
I was on my back patio smoking an RP Sungrown, enjoying the early evening and just watched a hawk fly by into the woods, and thought that it might be fun to see the views that each gorrilla enjoys while smoking.

Here is my vista, what's yours?

(If the pics aren't good, sorry, trying to meet the size restrictions)
The last one is my smoking buddy. . . she gets all excited when I grab a cigar. :ss

Last edited:
I’ll have to get a good pic of my back porch and my latest read – the best cigars I have had lately have been in the company of a good book and my ever diligent guard dog Zoe.

View attachment 14475

I'd rotate that pic but I'm rather read some more cigar reviews. It took me long enough to figure out how to post it!

herf-right.jpg

My little "Smoking Cave." :ss

Bud, looks like a nice place to smoke! Makes me more excited when I think about moving down to Charlotte.

I'll have to see if I can snap a shot.

the first pic if you look over the hedge you can see the field right next to my house, and as you can see with the beer bottles we were taking a break from finishing the deck.

viewkj3.jpg

this is the finished product and my current hangout spot to smoke and relax.

shedao7.jpg

Nice job on the deck! Looks like a great spot... :ss

the first pic if you look over the hedge you can see the field right next to my house, and as you can see with the beer bottles we were taking a break from finishing the deck.

viewkj3.jpg

this is the finished product and my current hangout spot to smoke and relax.

shedao7.jpg

Nice job on the deck! Looks like a great spot... :ss

cant take all the credit my brother / bestfriend helped me with all of it..

This is my bestfriend I grew up with him I was 3.5 when I met him and I am turning 30 this month he is hitting the big 30 in Dec. Well he came to visit me and we figured I needed a deck (cant be a FL redneck without a deck) so we got going on it..

Back