Sikk's Unofficial Whats in Your Desktop Thread

sikk50

Sigh...
I know you all have them, I've been wanting to make this thread for a while. So tell us what you've got stored in that little box!

*Ill add my contribution when I get home and don't have to post on my cell

Cigar bands, cutters, punches, lighters and a make shift Henry's tool I made out of a old metal hanger.

I don't keep sticks in my desktop anymore it could never hold the humidity. All my sticks go in my two 100 count humis.

Here we gooooooo

Jaridor numero uno:
12 punch london club maduros
one unknown cheapy churchill maduro
spanish galleon something or other
Flor De Olivia (not sure what it is, it's long as hell though)
Cuba Libre box pressed robusto
5 vegas torpedo
5 vegas gold torpedo
Romeo y Julieta maduro torpedo
2 El Mejor emerald torpedos
el mejor emerald robusto
Oliveros Eight Zero

Jaridor numero dos
4 indian tabac super fuerte maduros
2 jericho torpedos
a conneticuit wrapper Fonesca of some type
a connecticut wrapper dominican primeros
six CAO tony sopranos
and another 5 vegas gold torpedo

Jaridor numero dos will be emptied out into humidor numero dos once it's ready....that's my overflow for humidor numero uno :)

Cigar bands, cutters, punches, lighters and a make shift Henry's tool I made out of a old metal hanger.

I don't keep sticks in my desktop anymore it could never hold the humidity. All my sticks go in my two 100 count humis.

Is this a problem with desktop humidors? I am about to get my first and I think its going to be a 50 count. I don't want to get a small one if it can't hold the humidity.

So what qualifies as a desk top? I have two 200 count humis that I call my desk tops. Is there a limit to a desk top?:confused:

I'd say desktop being small enough to fit on the average office desk (or in my case the space between my printer and my right speaker...less than 12x6, thus using jaridors)

5- Oliva G Maduro Torpedo
5 - Sol Cubano maduro toro
1- Sancho Panza double maduro escudero
4 - 5 Vegas gold torpedo
2- Java robusto by Drew Estate
2 - puros indios toro
3- Padron 3000
1 - Montecristo Serie V #4
3 - Indian Tabac Corona maduro
2- Gurkha Sherpa toro

Here's pictures of what I got.. I don't really have time to go through them all..

Top shelf:
humidor1.jpg

Second Shelf:
humidor2-1.jpg

Bottom boxes of random singles, and stuff:
humidor3.jpg

Taboo value blends:
humidor4.jpg

More random sticks in a box:
humidor5.jpg

I've got a 5 pack of cg4's coming, a 4 pack of RyJ habana reserve and 3 mac 1968's on the way, as well as a box of DPG Vegas Cubanas I am bidding on at c bid :D
Scott

Is this a problem with desktop humidors? I am about to get my first and I think its going to be a 50 count. I don't want to get a small one if it can't hold the humidity.

Some new cigars that I want to keep isolated from the rest of the herd. No contamination! :2

7 Taboo Twists
1 CAO America
1 Ashton Cabnet Series
1 Sancho Panza something or another
4 AF Anejos (44 I think)
3 AF Opus X 4
1 AF Opus xXx
1 AF Opus X 5
1 Nub Habano
1 Don Lina African
1 JFR

Here's pictures of what I got.. I don't really have time to go through them all..

Top shelf:
humidor1.jpg

Second Shelf:
humidor2-1.jpg

Bottom boxes of random singles, and stuff:
humidor3.jpg

Taboo value blends:
humidor4.jpg

More random sticks in a box:
humidor5.jpg

I've got a 5 pack of cg4's coming, a 4 pack of RyJ habana reserve and 3 mac 1968's on the way, as well as a box of DPG Vegas Cubanas I am bidding on at c bid :D
Scott

Don't get ticked off at me but do I spy a few of those "Thompson" and "Tusker" Dog Rockets in your cigar stash? :r I think I used to have some of the same DR's in my cigar collection too!:D:D:D

ok here goes (I'll post a pic later):

11 Padron 1964 Ann. Torpedos
4 Padron 1964 Ann. Coronas
1 Padron 1926 Ann. Churchill
1 Padron 1926 Ann. Maduro Torpedo
7 L'Aurora Preferidos Maduro #1
1 Ashton VSG Corona (i guess)
2 Opus X Robustos

The rest is in my cabinet

Back