Single cigar baggies

Thanks! That's what I need......but damn the smallest order is 1000 baggies. Anyone want to split a order for some 2 x 8 inch zip lock baggies?

Looks like about $16.00 plus shipping for a 1000 baggies. I don't use these that often, because I mostly use the five finger, but occasionally I have the need to add a couple singles to a bomb, trade or sell and hate to use a five finger for a couple singles, plus they are nice extra protection when shipping non-cello (nude) sticks to BOTL/SOTL.

Anybody wants 500 or do a 3 or 4 way split? even 250 would last me for a loooooooong time.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks! That's what I need......but damn the smallest order is 1000 baggies. Anyone want to split a order for some 2 x 8 inch zip lock baggies?

Looks like about $16.00 plus shipping for a 1000 baggies. I don't use these that often, because I mostly use the five finger, but occasionally I have the need to add a couple singles to a bomb, trade or sell and hate to use a five finger for a couple singles, plus they are nice extra protection when shipping non-cello (nude) sticks to BOTL/SOTL.

Anybody wants 500 or do a 3 or 4 way split? even 250 would last me for a loooooooong time.

Thanks, Mark

I would be in for 250... :ss

I would be in for 250... :ss

Great, I'll let this thread go for awhile and see if we can get 2 more who want 250. If not after a reasonable amount of time ( i think a week). I'll just go ahead and order them and ship you your 250 and keep the rest and maybe down the road somebody will want some.

Sound OK?

Great, I'll let this thread go for awhile and see if we can get 2 more who want 250. If not after a reasonable amount of time ( i think a week). I'll just go ahead and order them and ship you your 250 and keep the rest and maybe down the road somebody will want some.

Sound OK?

Sounds good to me, just PM me when the time comes incase I forget to check this thread... Thanks! :ss

Sound OK?

I'm in for 250.

Good deal! Thanks guys.......be sure and PM me your address and reference what it is for and I'll get them ordered and let you know what the total will be.

Mark

I don't want to foul-up a good Group Buy, but Mark (n2advnture on CS) at Cigarmony.com sells single cigar bags too.

100 for $6.99 + shipping. Great customer service as well! :tu

I'd have mentioned this sooner, but I just stumbled upon this thread. :chk

From Cigarmony.com:

Our clear reclosable bags are made of virgin polyethylene and meet all USDA and FDA requirements. Each bag features a prime quality zip that will protect its contents.

Features:
100 count
Reclosable
2" wide x 10" long
2 mil clear

Last edited:
I don't want to foul-up a good Group Buy, but Mark (n2advnture on CS) at Cigarmony.com sells single cigar bags too.

100 for $6.99 + shipping

Great customer service as well! :tu

I'd have mentioned this sooner, but I just stumbled upon this thread. :chk

Yeah, I bought 100 from him a while ago. However, these are much cheaper (1000 for $16+shipping), and they're 2x8 instead of 2x10.

Here is where we ended up guys.......The first place I was going to order from - GT Zip Bag, 1000 2ml 2 x 8 bags were $16.99......sounds like a great deal, huh? Until I got the shipping/handling charges -Additional $25.00, for a total of $41.99 - That's bullshit, I hate when companies try to rape customers on S/H charges.

So I did some more research and ended up at PaperMart. Same size/thickness baggies - we got 2000 for $21.60 + $9.97 S/H for a total of $31.57.

Now I think that's a deal.

So now we have room for 4 more players, if anyone is interested. Will cost us about $4.00 + whatever little shipping to everybody for 250 bags apiece.

Sound OK?

Thanks, Mark

We have:

seegarfan
dunna
Asher
Savor The Stick
Acalla
DPD6030
Tenor CS

We have room for 1 more.....anybody need 250 single baggies?

Mark

Back