Skype meetings?

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Who is the leader of all the skype herfs now? I will be on in a bit celebrating my baby's birth finally with some nice smokes.

I am aware of the Friday night one but is there a Saturday also?
Oh, oh.
Divorce for sure.

There's one just about every night now!

Not really...but there are usually a handful of people on every night. You can always find someone to talk to!

I have to say skype is going to be a regular thing for me and since everyone was so nice I wil bring the Duo Core when I come out to play :)

Looking forward to tomorrows Herf.

Last edited:
Ten in a conference is more fun than five!

Hey sorry I missed you tonight, girlfriend was like get down stairs NOW. So I had to split off, I am glad I ran back up stairs when I did or I would not have heard them yelling that they wanted you added!!! Hope to catch you tomorrow......

Ryan

Hey sorry I missed you tonight, girlfriend was like get down stairs NOW. So I had to split off, I am glad I ran back up stairs when I did or I would not have heard them yelling that they wanted you added!!! Hope to catch you tomorrow......

Ryan

I will try to jump in. Take care.

Maybe there should be a skype conference just for people with dial up! Just so we don't feel like the poor relationsthat get tolerated by the rest of the family!! hehehe
Imagine how long it would take to have a conversation.....Heeeellllllooooooo!!!
hahaha

Maybe there should be a skype conference just for people with dial up! Just so we don't feel like the poor relationsthat get tolerated by the rest of the family!! hehehe
Imagine how long it would take to have a conversation.....Heeeellllllooooooo!!!
hahaha

Our pearls of wisdom are worth waiting for, eh?;)

Back