Smoke alone?

Do you smoke alone or with a friend most of the time?

• I don't have any friends so I smoke all by myself and love every second of it.

Votes: 138 86.8%
  • I have a dependency problem but I still smoke all the time because I'm really popular.

Votes: 21 13.2%

• Total voters

bbaug14

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I am a person who almost always smokes with someone else. While I love cigars, it's more about the experience for me than the cigar, and standing outside in the snow by myself isn't that great of a time for me. Get a buddy involved, and just having someone to talk to makes it much more worth while. In the summer I'll smoke every now and then by myself, but for the most part I won't light up unless I have someone to do it with. I was just curious how many people here at CS smoke alone most of the time or smoke with others most of the time.

I generally smoke by myself unless my brother in law or one of my nephews stop by. Even in winter I enjoy sitting on my porch and listening to a game or to talk radio and smoking a cigar. Only drawback to this time of year in New England is that I pretty much have to lay off the more delicate wrappers when it is so cold and dry out.

I normally smoke by myself, unless you count the fact that my wife lets me smoke in the living room with her when its cold...not sure how i pulled that one off

When I smoke I'm the only one in my Man Shack but I'm almost always chatting/herfin' on Skype with Dave, Michelle, and Pete while smoking. So I really don't smoke alone ....

I enjoy the social smoke. There is a social club about a mile away that allows cigar smoken so on Sundays I enjoy going their with my better half, having a cold one and smoken a good cigar. They sell dog rockets there and made that mistake several years ago, now I bring my own. :ss

As far as humans go, I mostly smoke by myself. The dogs are almost always around. I really enjoy herfs, but am not able to do so as much as I would like. Then again, it gives me something to look forward too making those herfs cooler.

I'm in the smoke by myself category. I do prefer to smoke with others but being the fact that I recently moved to a new state, I have yet to meet people to smoke with or a cool lounge like I had in NY to go to on a Saturday afternoon. You can usually find me sitting on my back patio or in the garage smoking a gar with a drink on most Saturday afternoons after doing my weekly lawn regiment. I do have one buddy I smoke with but he lives 45 minutes away so it's not always convenient to get together for a smoke. I used to not enjoy smoking alone at all, but I have grown to enjoy it as it gives me an excuse to sit by myself in peace and quiet and just relax. My wife has been sitting with me while I smoke a lot lately too!

I mostly smoke by myself. I actually kind of prefer to smoke alone. It's nice to relax, have a cigar, and think by myself for an hour or so.

I'm in the smoke alone group also. Except for the family being around, I enjoy my smoke time. Plus the family helps grade the aromas.

I have trouble finding people to smoke with so most of the time its more convenient to smoke alone. I have a few friends I'm trying to get addicted to cigars but they have yet to throw caution to the wind and walk in to a B&M with a pre-determined budget which doesn't make sense to me. I walk in to a B&M and its a feast for the eyes and olfactory senses, I pick what I like don't really care about the price.

Its a little difficult to enjoy a churchill or robusto sized stick when the guy sitting next to you is having a petit corona:hn

I usually smoke with friends on the weekend. I dont normally have time during the week to enjoy a cigar but sometimes when the mood strikes I will light up a stogie and sit in the backyard. The majority of the time Im smoking is with friends. Personally I enjoy company over solitude.

I really enjoy smoking with others, I've even joined a local cigar club, but most times I smoke alone in my backyard.

Skype smoker as well. When you drink on Skype you don't drink alone either, so you can avoid all those alcoholic comments. Though I have been really busy lately, and I can't smoke outside because I choose not to dress up like an eskimo to have a cigar. So now, I only really get to smoke when RenoB invites me over for a herf in the mancave.

There should have been a 50/50 option! I smoke alone and with friends equally I think, depending on who's around or what time of day it is. Lately I've been smoking a lot with friends so I chose option B. :tu

Back