Smoke one for Tressel and his boys!

txmatt

Still Smitty's biotch!
Scarlet
and

Gray
on
SATURDAY

Pull out the good cigars and salute my alma matter with me the next few nights. I am hoping Michigan fields the team that played Ball State and not the one that played Indiana last week. The Buckeyes have been more consistant but it could be a nail biter if the D doesn't keep a close eye on Breaston and Hart.

I am thinking a Cohiba Sublimes Limited Ed. 2004 (gifted from Klugsie) will be a good one to fire up to celebrate 3rd victory in a row against the northernly challenged foe. I am going to have to find something really nasty to smoke in the unlikely case of their defeat.

-Matt-

Last edited:
Scarlet
and

Gray
on
SATURDAY

Pull out the good cigars and salute my alma matter with me the next few nights. I am hoping Michigan fields the team that played Ball State and not the one that played Indiana last week. The Buckeyes have been more consistant but it could be a nail biter if the D doesn't keep a close eye on Breaston and Hart.

I am thinking a Cohiba Sublimes Limited Ed. 2004 (gifted from Klugsie) will be a good one to fire up to celebrate 3rd victory against the northernly challenged foe. I am going to have to find something really nasty to smoke in the unlikely case of their defeat.

-Matt-

Sounds like you got it all planned out! I appreciate how you are willing to suffer with your team in the unlikely case they do lose! Das True Spirit~

Should definitely be a great game. already plan to grill some buffalo steaks, ears of corn and have the beer on ice, myself. I love big games no matter who it is.

Grinch OUT!!!

Ah, we have this wonderful game on Saturday, and I will be attending the Chiefs Raiders game on Sunday. What a weekend. 8 guys, road trip, football, beer, no ladies, and most importantly cigars!

Jim Tresticle drinks wine coolers.

That's what my friend told me anyway.

Munt.

GO BLUE!!!!

Back