Smokin' Location

Where Do You Smoke Your Cigars?

• Outside Only

Votes: 32 32.7%
  • Inside Only

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Both Inside & Outside

Votes: 31 31.6%
  • Outside 'cause I'm Not Allowed to Smoke in the House.

Votes: 34 34.7%

• Total voters

brigey

WAR EAGLE!
Simply put, where do you smoke your cigars? Outside Only, Inside Only, Both Inside and Outside, Outside 'cause I'm Not Allowed to Smoke In The House!

I smoke indoors 99% of the time. I don't like battling the elements while enjoying a cigar. If I'm going to smoke outside (like on the golf course), it's usually going to be a lower-quality cigar.

I voted both only because I smoke in some of my buddies houses.... not mine.......

Well, since it's just me...I smoke in the house. I also very much enjoy smoking around a campfire outside with a nice brew and some good company of the female persuasion.

Well, since it's just me...I smoke in the house. I also very much enjoy smoking around a campfire outside with a nice brew and some good company of the female persuasion.

Man I can not wait 'till camping season starts :cb

Here in the north we only get about 4 to 5 good months for it :mad:

Chas

I smoke indoors 99% of the time. I don't like battling the elements while enjoying a cigar. If I'm going to smoke outside (like on the golf course), it's usually going to be a lower-quality cigar.

I smoke where it pleases me. Mostly inside, my GF and I don't impose rules on eachother. She knows I enjoy cigars and wants me to be happy, she even buys them for me from time to time. Nor would I deny her from enjoying something she enjoys in the comfort of OUR home.

Weather has to be optimal (70-80deg) for me to smoke outside. :ss

I have what is called as the man cave. The wife named it. It's the other extra bedroom converted. Have the TV the coumputer, the whole setup. I'll have to post a picture of some time. If the wife ever lets me use her digital camera. and teaches me how to. I guess my wife knowes me well enough to know if she tells me, I can't do somthing, I'll do it any way. And the whole give and take thing. I wouldn't tell her she can't do something.

I'm fortunate to smoke indoors - I crack open a door and voila. I'm one of the weirdos that actually enjoys being enveloped in a cloud of my own cigar smoke :)

I voted Both. In the cold season I am lucky to smoke cigars at work in my office, and at home I will either turn the garage heater on and take the laptop out there and watch a movie or go in the basement.

Back