Smoking buddies ... I'm a lucky guy!

I've got two smoking buddies now.

I've smoked pipes and, recently, cigars with my good friend James who lives close by. We hang out at least once a week.

Over the last few days I've discovered another friend to smoke cigars with ... my wife! :D Yep, I'm one of the lucky ones to join that particular club!

This past holiday weekend she tasted one of the cigars I was smoking and actually seemed to like it. Later that day I was visiting a couple of the B&Ms in Lexington, KY, and picked up a CAO vanilla flavored cigar for her. That night she joined my Dad and me on the back porch overlooking the river and smoked her first cigar!!! She really seemed to enjoy it and I sure enjoyed her company.

Then Tuesday night I brought home a CAO "Earth Nectar" flavored cigar and she joined me again! Tonight sealed the deal - the third cigar means you're really ready to try the hobby I told her. She smoked a Havana Sweets Irish Cream flavored cigar. (I know what some might say about the flavored cigars but, hey, whatever floats her boat!)

Anyway, just wanted to toot my own horn a bit and share my good fortune with the rest of you gorillas in the jungle!

And before you ask, no pics!!! :r :r :r

:chk :D :chk :D :chk

Wow! That is lucky! My gf is just getting use to the fact that I smoke and doesn't want to be around while I do...she pretty much sucks

That is sweet. I've asked my wife if she would like to try one but she never takes me up on my offer. She is okay with me smoking and will sometimes join me on the front deck while I'm smoking. Oh well I can only imagine...:D

My wife will also occasionally join me... same as yours she prefers flavored (cherry in particular) smokes. Even if she doesn't smoke one, she wiil frequently come out and sit with me just because she "likes the smell". :ss Nice to know that they won't give you a hard time about it.

I love smoking buddies as well! I have a good friend whom I've known since middle school who comes over at least once a week for a stogie. I've got him sliding down the slope pretty good, and he's currently looking for his first 100ct humi after puffing for about a month or two. I'm proud of that one. :D

My GF smokes with me occasionally as well. Lots of times, she lets me have my "guy time" when smoking, but especially on the weekends, its HER idea to go out for a smoke. She likes the @$$ kicker cigars too. I'll light up a taboo twist or a LGC torp, and she'll reach for a La Flor Dom. chiselito or Monte platinum. I think as an ex cigarrette smoker, she's just looking for the nicotine. Whatever her motivation though, it's EXTREMELY enjoyable to have her by my side while relaxing with a stog.

My wife will join me on the deck on occasion, but i think that will stop once the temp drops up here. Even the garage gets to minus 20 C.
I meight even find it hard to be out there myself at that temp.
Time to install a heater!!!
:ss

It makes no difference what she smokes as long as you sit upwind of her.

Yep, the odors from the flavored cigar would likely interfere with my enjoyment of my own smoke. :mad:

I'm just as excited for her as I am for myself. Today on my lunch break I picked up three more cigars for her to try. :D

my gf doesn't mind me smoking as long as its not all the time....she like to smoke too....but her stuff is typically wrapped much much smaller, and......its green.

That's cool. My wife will join me on the patio while I smoke, it's the times you can relax and enjoy each others company that make for a great relationship.

That is awesome! Last night after dinner I told my wife I was going out for a cigar and asked if she wanted one. She said no. I was sitting out on the deck, smoking a cigar, drinking a beer, and reading some fishing p0rn when she walked out with a glass of wine and a Taboo twist. She held it out to me and said, "I want to smoke this one." Okie dokie.....and that was a great surprise. Smokes always seem better with company.

Congrats, it's great to have a better half who both tolerates and enjoys your habit! My own gf doesn't smoke cigars per se, but every time I light one up she insists on taking a few puffs. And I'm even allowed to smoke indoors on our incredibly comfy couch! :tu

That is awesome! Last night after dinner I told my wife I was going out for a cigar and asked if she wanted one. She said no. I was sitting out on the deck, smoking a cigar, drinking a beer, and reading some fishing p0rn when she walked out with a glass of wine and a Taboo twist. She held it out to me and said, "I want to smoke this one." Okie dokie.....and that was a great surprise. Smokes always seem better with company.

That is awesome. Im sure if my GF were to grab one out of the humi it would be the twist also, I guess since its got a unique look.

Every ONCE in awhile my gf will have a CAO flavour, or a Tatinanna grovy blue. I was smoking a Gurkha Beauty and she wanted to try it and I ended up shareing the whole cigar with her!! So now the last one I have is hers.:r

Back