Smoking in Chattanooga, Tennessee?

thebiglebowski

Lowland Gorilla
boy, THAT'S a lot of letters... ;-)

anyway - going to be there for a few days this month. can anyone recommend a good place for a cigar and cocktail?

Burn's is definitely the place to go if you wanna get your smoke on. (heheh, I said getting your smoke on) I'm there every thursday and saturday night, the downtown location has a bar right in the smoking lounge so yes, you can get your cocktail and smoke conveniently.

EDIT: Just realized that Burn's is really the only place to get your smoke on now. Tennessee just passed a no smoking legislation in all public places, Burn's/CBC managed to stay smoking friendly.

Last edited:
Burn's is definitely the place to go if you wanna get your smoke on. (heheh, I said getting your smoke on) I'm there every thursday and saturday night, the downtown location has a bar right in the smoking lounge so yes, you can get your cocktail and smoke conveniently.

EDIT: Just realized that Burn's is really the only place to get your smoke on now. Tennessee just passed a no smoking legislation in all public places, Burn's/CBC managed to stay smoking friendly.

yeah, our fair state has joined the mindless masses. smoke free UNLESS you declare yourself as a smoking establishment and enforce 21 and over, so all restaurants are left out...

Back