Smoking in the Apt

roarknumber1

ChestBeater
My wife is out for the weekend, so I figured that since it was raining, and no one was in the house, I'd park my ass by the window and light up a maximus No. 4. Halfway through, the landlord decides to give me sh_t while I'm on the phone with my wife. Then she starts giving me the same. I walk out to the front of the building and my landlord follows me spraying air freshener. The kicker is, my landlord tells me the smoke is going up two floors into his bedroom. His bedroom is on the other side of the building.

To top it all off, my sh_thead dog decides to take a whiz on the bed.

What a day.

I'll be spending tomorrow at the office where I can smoke in peace.

DUDE....a year from now you'll look back and tell your buddies this story and laugh your a** offf.

Maybe you are laughing now......I am. Sorry. Well, not really.

:ss

They just dont understand. Tell your "LAME"lord to get a life and then light up a PAM and blow it in his face.

Then start looking for a new place to live. :tu

Good Luck

I used to do this when I lived in Chicaogland. Loved pissing the neighbors off. They could never figure out who was smoking the cigars. made matters worse when I got off the night shift at 4 AM and light up one before going to bed at 6. Served them right because they would steal my parking spot every day!!! :ss

Unless you apartment has a clause for non-smoking (or the city you live in), I wouldn't sweat it. Might make for a hike in rent next year.

As for your wife... can't go there. My wife pays the bills on time (although the majority of the checking account is funded from my paycheck), so I am not allowed to smoke in our apt.

I'm not worried about getting kicked out. It would take my landlord a solid 6-12 months to evict me; without getting paid any rent. Plus, I'd make his life substantially less pleasant. He will probably just complain to my wife when she gets back.

All I wanted to do was relax and watch some tv. Look what happens.

Luckily I can smoke at the office. I need to get some work done tomorrow anyways.

It's a shame though, I usually save those for those times when I really want to enjoy a cigar. It was still great, but not as enjoyable as it should have been.

Tomorrow I'm taking three smokes to work. Oliva V torp; Edge Sumatra; and Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Consul. I'm hoping it makes up for it.

As a complete aside, I think the Joya is one of the best "cheap" cigars I've ever head. I get fivers at $11.00, fairly consistently from the devil.

Last edited:
Back