Smoking in the shower

Silound

Swamp Gorilla
So does anyone else do this? I found it's a great place, the steam prevents the smoke smell from sticking to anything, and the vent sucks it all out.

Plus I get to start the day with the two best things I like.

Tub sometimes - Hot Tub Heck YES.

Never tried the shower - where do you ash? Soap Holder?

Ha ha ha, awesome question man.

I travel ALOT and there are some hotels that will charge you a 250$ usd cleaning fee if the room smells like smoke so there are a couple of the Islands I stay at where the shower has a little window out the top where I do smoke and blow through there. The ash you ask? Drop it at your feet and let the H2O and gravity take care of the rest!

Never tried a cigar in the shower. I do love a cold beer in the shower, though. (Usually not in the morning, however.) :ss

Luis Tiant used to do this after a game and absolutely amazed the sportswriters when he did it.:ss

Do you dry box the hell out of it beforehand so it doesn't get too wet from the humidity? I've had a cigarette or two back in my smoking days, but never a cigar. Don't smoke in my house anymore because of the kids.

As for getting the cigar wet:

I am not going to smoke something special there, but it is nice to smoke something you got on the net - a nice 2 - 5$ stick and it get a few drops on it but is very doable and a great way to relax - also you dont spend a full hour smoking, you are smoking before, during and after the shower. :2

I've never even considered it. If I don't have time to relax, I'm gonna forego the smoke.

I don't smoke anything of great value or occasion in there.

I don't dry box them, nor do I worry about getting a few drops of water on them. And usually it's a small cigar that I can finish in 45 minutes or so.

I just like to relax under a showerhead smoke and drink coffee.

So does anyone else do this? I found it's a great place, the steam prevents the smoke smell from sticking to anything, and the vent sucks it all out.

Plus I get to start the day with the two best things I like.

I love cigars and showering, but when they become the best thing in my life, it is time for the little blue pill.

:ss

That is a great idea for doing in hotels... wanna know why? F 'em that's why! ;P i think i would end up getting the cigar wet ;/

Please don't ever try this with a DPG cigar! The poor thing would burst due to the high humidity.

I don't think I will ever try this with any cigar, actually. I like my showers hot and all that steam would probably result in a sour smoke. Besides, I don't think I could smoke naked :r

lol , Funny you bring this up , It's actually one of the best places to smoke when my wifes not home , Hardly leaves any smell :tu

Please don't ever try this with a DPG cigar! The poor thing would burst due to the high humidity.

I don't think I will ever try this with any cigar, actually. I like my showers hot and all that steam would probably result in a sour smoke. Besides, I don't think I could smoke naked :r

Rule #1 Don't fry bacon nekkid.
Rule #2 Don't smoke nekkid.:D

Back