Smoking my first Tatuaje.....

I was going to get one of those tonight, but they were CRAZY expensive. I am going to check out the other local B&M and compare prices. :ss

"Which one?"

Yeah, which one. I have tried the Nobles and Havana VI Angeles. They both sucked. :tu

Brown Label. Cabinet, i think....I found it lurking in the cooler. What's ya'll's favorites? And where's the best prices? I was scouting around for a while and these seems to be hard on the wallet.

Had a VI Hermosos tonight...horrible, they need more time.........my FAVE is the P2 Robusto and the Miami Especialles........Really disappointed in the immature Hermoso.

Brown Label. Cabinet, i think....I found it lurking in the cooler. What's ya'll's favorites? And where's the best prices? I was scouting around for a while and these seems to be hard on the wallet.

Those are the Nicks made in Miami. Those are really good. I know the Havana's got a good rating in CA, but I just don't like em!

Havana House in Texas is 98 bucks for (31) P2 Robustos.

Cabinet Nobles are my faves. Forgot, I also tried the Cabajuan, good smoke as well. The Havana VI's had good flavor but the draw sucked. CI has the best prices, but they are always out, as is Famous.

I have a few Angeles sitting in the bottom of my humi...I'm going to give them another shot in like 5 years or so.

I have a few Angeles sitting in the bottom of my humi...I'm going to give them another shot in like 5 years or so.

I have a hard time finding any decent smoke in a PC. I am going to give the Havana VI Hermosos (corona) and Nobles (robusto) a shot as well.

One of my favorite smokes. Doesn't matter the band. I actually had a Cabaiguan Guapo this evening...now THAT is a good smoke.

I can totally understand why some folks don't like em though. Smooth doesn't really enter the picture with Tatuaje. Then again, I don't really think "smooth" is a great word to describe any of Pepin's blends (barring the Blue label, and maybe white). Still an amazing, flavorful, spicy, smoke.

I have a hard time finding any decent smoke in a PC. I am going to give the Havana VI Hermosos (corona) and Nobles (robusto) a shot as well.

If you haven't already, try a Tres Mystique (VSG). One of the best PCs I know. RP SG PCs are good too for a quick smoke.:ss

Back