Smoking room ???

livwire68

Got Guns???
Getting ready to close on a house in the next couple weeks ( a feat in its self, I have lived in a 5th wheel for the past 8 years while traveling for work). I have 2 spare rooms and the Wife is ok with me turning one into the smoking room as long as I set it up for no smoke anywhere else. I already have the "smoke dome" (searchable here at CS) and I live in vegas which means I should smoke just about year around outside. Now I am thinking I can use it as my "study" with many humi's and all the art, just not sure if I want to smoke in it. I love to cook outside which means I cook and smoke in the same general area and always with Friends. Should I let my Wife have a room and make the other a guest bedroom and put my humi's in one room or even down stairs where I will still have the ability to make a "Cuban/cigar" area (non-smoking) and smoke outside still? What would you do in my situation. I can have a cigar room or I will have my area outside (with heat) or in the garage (heat and possibly A/C) or ultilize the room for something different? The kitchen will be a "wine based motif", my Son's room will be Harley Davidson, the general bathroom upstairs will be rustic (moose, elk & bear) as per my Son and the "loft" upstairs will be my Son's play/music room. I think the master bedroom will be elegant with a stripper pole :D, the living room a home theater room. I know its hard to picture without seeing, but I tried to set the scene as best as I could. Just knowing the Wife says ok to a smoking room put me ahead of most :ss!!!

Congrats on the new house! I'd kill for the smoking room, but then again it's too cold to smoke outside for ~5 months of the year. Does your wife have something in mind to use it for, or would it end up being a junk room? Nothing irritates me more than unused space in my house, I say go with whatever will best make use of the space.

Sounds like a lot of planning you have to do.. Me I would love a room I could smoke in as long as it was big enough for a big screen tv, pool table, and fridge. I'm in North Florida so it can be rather hot during the middle of summer, but I love to be outside, so I would prolly let the ole' lady have the extra room, as long as I got somewhere to go smoke in piece and quite.

Good luck on your decision I am sure you will make the right one that works best for you and the family! Congrats on the house!

Shawn

SWEET...another smoking room for the Las Vegas Herf Crew! Hey Coy...I may have a new couch coming, if you want, you can probably have mine for that room...

SWEET...another smoking room for the Las Vegas Herf Crew! Hey Coy...I may have a new couch coming, if you want, you can probably have mine for that room...

I still need the link for the air flitration system!?! A bit undecisive on what I want. It may take some time after we settle in.

Any where you can smoke outside all year is great.
Stick with outside area you will get no bitch'en and won't have to change anything later on.

LET'S GO
RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back