So how do you convince the wife/fiance to let you get a vinotemp?

It is easier to ask for forgiveness, than permission.

Now that I said that, be careful. Because if you tick her off too much, and she divorces you, she will take half of your cigars. Not to smoke, but just because she can.

OK OK OK on second thought just ask for permission. That way you'll at least have all of your cigars.

Yeah that's better advise.

But then you won't have a Vinotemp. OK maybe just buy it and then tell her Uhhhhhhh ??????

Can you maybe squeeze out a tear or two?

I don't know, its late, I'm not thinking clear.

What I do is tell my girlfriend about my situation and pretend I'm throwing out random options. The least expensive of which is what I really want. She'll suggest going that route. In the end it's her idea.

That's how I ended up with my newest motorcycle.

This is easy just explain what could happen to all your cigars if you get an infestation of cigar beetles and have to replace all your expensive sticks with new ones. After all at the sale price of $150 it is no more expensive than a box of quality smokes.

I save my mad money and buy what I want. (mad money being that little bit you keep out of your check after deposit) Some times it takes a while, But you get what you want.
Brian.:ss

Re: Just ask her does she want bugs around the home?

Can always try the rationale, it would cost more the replace my cigars if I had a beetle outbreak... :ss

Back