So, how much trouble am I going to get in?

Poriggity

I love Pepin & Tatuaje
I am currently sitting by an open window, and all the cigar smoke is going out said window. My wife will not be home until tomorrow night. Who thinks she will notice the smell?

I'd smoke outside, but its snowing/sleeting and the wind is blowing :(
Scott

My guess is while she may not say anything... I'll bet she will smell something, I know my wife would smell it.

Bear in mind I have about 35 hours till she will be home... If she smells it she WILL say something.... I guess we'll find out. :r
Scott

I had a full blown poker party with MASSIVE amounts of smoke in the dining room.
Aired, Frebreezed, and cleaned the place up and she asked why I didn't have anyone over.

Of course I let it air out for two days and deoderized the hell out of the place.

You'll be fine.

Ok.. well, I have febreeze, and have no problem letting it air out. Its just too miserable to smoke outside, and this HUGE Sancho Panza Double Maduro was calling my name!
Scott

Id light a candle and if that doesnt work fry some fish. Fried fish will get rid of any smell in the house... only problem is your house will smell like fried fish

Id light a candle and if that doesnt work fry some fish. Fried fish will get rid of any smell in the house... only problem is your house will smell like fried fish

That's great! Why didn't I think of that?
Better yet, have a stripper come over. It is a well know fact that stripper perfume can overpower even fish!
State Law, Swear ta God! Hooyah.

Good call! Even just cooking some meat (like with taco sauce or something) will really knock it down.

I hate to admit it to y'all, but I smoke indoors all the time. I open the slding glass about 6", and blow a small fan at it.

I think with all the febrezin' and candles, you'll be just fine! We herf hard in my living room and it clears out in a couple days.

Get some candles and burn some food in the house.

If that does not work boil some cabbage and that stink will overcome any cigar smoke smell.

Spray the whole house with cheap perfume. The cigar smell will be the least of your problems...:gn

Well, the flowers sound like a good idea.. but I get yelled at when I buy her flowers.. to her they are a waste of money :r Do they make diamonds that have a nice smell to them? :D
Scott

Sorry Bro, your caught. Unless...ok you tell your wife a few brothers from CS came into town and dropped by the house. You let them in and realized there wasn't any refreshments for the boys. You told them you had to run up to the store on a beer run (or what ever). When you came back they had lit up cigars. You said, oh no, my wife is going to kill me. They put them out and said how sorry they were. They even tried to help covering the scent with candles and spray. They were so sorry and embarrassed they left.
But you just wanted to tell her what happened in case she smelled something.
Of course she will not believe you. But you put up a new thread on CS about
how cigars can change a marriage and some of your CS brothers can post about how sorry they are about that little incident in your house while they were there on a herf visit. And they hope they didn't cause any problems.
You show the posts to your wife, she forgives you and feels bad she didn't trust you. Scott Free Whoo Hoo :ss

Or just say, sorry I couldn't help myself and let her buy some shoes and a purse. :hn

Back