So I'm sitting in my office... Smoking... :D

Had the HVAC guys move the fan I got for Sam for Christmas that didn't fit in his smoke room, that he had installed in our computer room that didn't help it stay any cooler, into my office and vent it outside last week. Put a damper on the return to the rest of the office that closes when the fan comes on.. effectively (in theory) closing my office off from the rest of the HVAC in the building. Bought an Ionic breeze quadra, and an ozinator as well.

It's great to be able to smoke at work. :) Fired up an 70's Partagas 898 NV around 6:00 and just smiling away.

I think I owe Sam a fan. :r

Had the HVAC guys move the fan I got for Sam for Christmas that didn't fit in his smoke room, that he had installed in our computer room that didn't help it stay any cooler, into my office and vent it outside last week. Put a damper on the return to the rest of the office that closes when the fan comes on.. effectively (in theory) closing my office off from the rest of the HVAC in the building. Bought an Ionic breeze quadra, and an ozinator as well.

It's great to be able to smoke at work. :) Fired up an 70's Partagas 898 NV around 6:00 and just smiling away.

Dave where are the pics of your smoking room?? :confused:

I wish I could smoke in my office too, well I can but its the deck in the back..lol dont like what the wind does to the cigar and I dont get to really enjoy the cigar.

negative on that Dave. Sounds like Sam is a regifter to me........:D

You have a coffee maker in your office. Now I'm jealous. If you moved that big cabinet thingy taking up all your space you could get a pannini maker.

I hoe Johnny law doesn't come get you. If I recall I'm only an hour away and I'm no longer allowed to smoke in my office. I hate the man!:c

Nice office Dave.

Dan

Oh man, you are so lucky. Pretty soon in Minnesota there will be no smoking allowed indoors in the entire state. Enjoy it while you can.

Back