So one of my orders were stolen

hova45

Clubstogies Aristocrat
As you all know CBID aka the devils site aka the pit aka steep slope aka the hallows preferred method of shipment is dhl. As you all know i live in NYC and well we have alot of mean spirited and wicked people since it is such a large city. Well last week dhl brought me a shipment on time not 3 days late liek they have been doing; and instead of delivering it upstairs like the note on my door says, no he left it on my steps. Now thats probably normal for many of you guys in the suburbs its no biggie people are most of the time much nicer they leave packages alone or save them for you. With my luck I come home ( I work 3 blocks from the house) cause I saw my package was delivered and my tenants always hold my packages for me. I go and I ask my tenants if they had any of my packages yes they had one but it wasn't cigars it was a trade. So upon further inspection of the tracking page it said left at the door now I am thinking great the moron left the package at my door and didn't bother to read the note and take it upstairs. So i asked the neighbors all of them nice my block is great but outside people not from the block well could be slimy and they are because no one knew anything. Now getting to one of my points why would dhl just leave a package i the concrete jungle knowing that there are thieves out their that can't mind their own business when they see something that doesn't belong to them? I reported it to the devil site and it would be taken care or I was told, so I called today to see the status i was told 8 business days, so I ask will all of my items be reshipped because some were pretty rare, 5 partagas 160 robusto major, 5 pepin blue (not rare so they are okay) a box of padrons 1926 maduro 35, (somewhat rare) 2 opus x super belicoso's, a bundle of 5 Vegas (not rare), and a RP Vibe Corojo not rare either. So my second point is she told me they had the cigars in stock and would ship them once th investigation was over I was like huh so you do have thse rare cigars in stock ( I checked cigar international and the rare cigars weren't available neither on CBID) so now I am like oh S8ht they have all the rare cigars stashed. They save them for the devil site and just feed us little by little so we stay hooked to see when they post the rare stuff. I thought I would get replacements and thats not the case they do have all teh rare stuff on hand, so how many cases of opus x, ashton esg, ashton vsg, and padrons do they have and why do they not put them up on the devil site more often.

damn that is messed up....

sorry to hear about your luck.. maybe next time you should have it sent to work??

never happned before but i will have to do that from now on the thing is that i only work 3 days a week full time $$$ though I love working for the senate. :ss so i have 4 day weekends and most of the time my tenants hold my packages and the ups, fed ex and usps people know because the high flow of packages I get day in and day out.

Yep, I live in NYC as well. the problem is the driver can decide if the area is safe to leave with no signiture.
I ship alot at work and the UPs drivers leaves our parcel's all over the place usaly they dont get lost. I'm very afraid the box never made it to your door or somone kept an eye on it.

hope you get it at the end

never happned before but i will have to do that from now on the thing is that i only work 3 days a week full time $$$ though I love working for the senate. :ss so i have 4 day weekends and most of the time my tenants hold my packages and the ups, fed ex and usps people know because the high flow of packages I get day in and day out.

Oh well in that case you deserve it!!! :tg

JK ;) :D

brother scum like that should be........... well deltwith :gn

I had a really hard time reading that (in fact didn't make it to the end), but:
call DHL and complain.

That sucks!!:c I too live in NYC, not in the "city" though, but often worry when I track a package from work and know its been left unattended. If one of the other delivery services are more careful you can have Cbid make that your preffered service.

That sucks!!:c I too live in NYC, not in the "city" though, but often worry when I track a package from work and know its been left unattended. If one of the other delivery services are more careful you can have Cbid make that your preffered service.

the funny thing is that I told them I wanted only ups and they were like yeah we will do it, and they still used dhl.:gn

yea i always thought it wasn't a coincidence that they feed out esg's, AF cuban beli's, King B's, opuses, etc. only one fiverat a time and drive the bids up higher than msrp.

I hope cbid takes care of this for you.

yea i always thought it wasn't a coincidence that they feed out esg's, AF cuban beli's, King B's, opuses, etc. only one fiverat a time and drive the bids up higher than msrp.

I hope cbid takes care of this for you.

jim they better or ill just do a chargeback.:ss

I had a really hard time reading that (in fact didn't make it to the end), but:
call DHL and complain.

Sorry to hear you lost the cigars, hopefully DHL will make it right.

p.s....Paragraphs are your friend. ;)

Back