Sold out!!

MikeyC

SilverBack
I've never seen this before in the same day:

Joe Cigar . . . SOLD OUT
Cigar Monster . . . SOLD OUT
Today's Cigar . . . SOLD OUT

Unbelievable!! What's a guy got to do to get a one day deal around here! :ss

I just got done checking them myself. What a bummer. I hope this is not a trend otherwise by the time I get home from work I will never get any deals. Crazy

Wow, guess you have to check em early. Though Joe did lower his price about 8 bucks throughout the day.

hard to believe anything sells out on todayscigar.com ........
:D I was thinking the same thing, but I've been critical of their prices (and sometimes choice of merchandise) in the past. So, I was trying to be nice. :ss
gwc4sc said:
I just got done checking them myself. What a bummer. I hope this is not a trend otherwise by the time I get home from work I will never get any deals. Crazy
When it's a cigar that's REALLY popular like VSG's it's not going to make it through the day. I always check all the one day deal sites and my personal email before I leave the house for the day.

:D I was thinking the same thing, but I've been critical of their prices (and sometimes choice of merchandise) in the past. So, I was trying to be nice. :ss

When it's a cigar that's REALLY popular like VSG's it's not going to make it through the day. I always check all the one day deal sites and my personal email before I leave the house for the day.

Yeah those VSG's were gone by about 10 am MST this morning. I was talking to a friend about getting a box and bam they were gone...:chk

Oh well...

I am almost glad the Upmann's sold out. I watched them from work today and almost hit it at the price drop. Was drawn in for the "free" humi, that I don't need.

That now moves the score to:

Joe's Daily Deal 28
Jay 1

:ss

Back