some suggestion

joey469

Young Chimp
Looking to try some new cigars when i go to the B&M this weekend. Looking for a smoke that has a nice sweet taste. I like the full cigars but willing to try any thing as long as it good. . Some of my fav that i smoke so far are san cristabol, Oliva O, Padron 1964, Excaliburs Epicure, Looking to try something new so any suggestion??:ss

Nobody can tell you what you like. You may not like what I suggest so suggest to start trying them all. It's a fun ride!

With that said, anything made by Don Pepin including the San Cirstobal! :ss

I think the Illusione line and Mombacho Thermonuclear's have a nice sweetness to them.

Last edited:
Something with a Sumatra wrapper might be what you're looking for. It leaves that sugar flavor on your lips.

Looking for a smoke that has a nice sweet taste. :ss

Go for a Baccarat , they use a sweet gum on the cap and it's a real sweet cigar , these are Double Coronas with one Belicoso on top but the whole Baccarat line up is sweet !! :ss

101_1003.jpg

For a quickie you might try an AF Hemmingway Short Story, or an Oliva Serie Special G. Also, as mentioned the Punch line is pretty good, I’m fond of the After Dinner Maduro. Another that might be on the list is something form the Partagas Line, again I prefer the black.
But as someone mentioned, the only way to know for sure what you like is to buy one of everything in the store.:ss

Try a Punch Rare Corojo. Or an Edge Sumatra.

If you really want a chocolatey sweet cigar you should try the Camacho Triple Maduro. Creamy goodness.

The Arturo Fuente that I'm smoking right now has a nice sweet cap. And it's, for me anyways, very tasty.

I've been trying to get my hands on a Baccarat for a while now, but none of my B&M near me sells them. And CBid has been somewhat empty of them lately. I may have to break down and just order a box from Famous or CI so I can see if they're my "go to cigars" (A. Fuente is currently my front runner).

Ditto on Nat Sherman Hosts, they are suppose to be similarly sweet, but again, none of the B&M's around me sell them.

Although, both Bac and Shermans are suppose to be more mild than the AF I'm smoking now, so who knows.

Back