Some Tampa Sweetheart advice.

jaycarla

Resident Oliva Whore
Gone through the search and have gathered enough to know I am going to hit some Tampa Sweethearts the first of the month with my next buy.

I am going Maduro first. My question is what size should I buy. I only want to get one bundle to try them out. The 280 seems to be the popular choice.

I am a big fan of the LGC SR5, Cohiba Blacks, Anejo, 858, Edge Counterfiets, and Oliva O/G/V's to name a few if that helps.

Any feedback always appreciated!

One of the best places to get Opus and Anejo at MSRP....I would pick up some of those if you like them, tough to beat their prices. :2

One of the best places to get Opus and Anejo at MSRP....I would pick up some of those if you like them, tough to beat their prices. :2

i'll check on tuesday again as to what they have in the rare department. last friday it was only the anejo 48, a few forbidden robusto coffins and 3 types of tubed opus.

they haven't had a shipment in a while. they do have work of art maduro's and most of the hemmingway maduro line in stock. 4 at a time limit though.

If you like the 858's, I personally think the 500 maduros are closest to them in flavor. Anita likes the #4's.

When I was smoking them, I would get either the 50's or the 280's, then get my singles of VSG, WOA mad, and anejos pending on the size. Great place to get the VSG's and hemingway's. Also can get singles of King B and Cuban Belicoso for a good price.

Back