Somebody slap me

bigswol2

Medulla Oblongata
So I awaken tonight from the pain of having my last 3 wisdom teeth removed. I won't be smoking at the risk of dry socket for a couple of weeks. I had my last smoke last night before the surgery in the form of a RP 1990 junior. Thanks again Smokey Joe it was the first junior I've had and it was a perfect fit for what I wanted last night.
HPIM0637.jpg

Here's where the slap me part come in. It was a great smoke and I was perfectly fine goin out on that note until just now. My travel humidor was sitting out on my desk where it had been sitting since the weekend. I took a peek inside to see if the creedo needed charging or anything since between trips it usually resides in my wine cooler. How the heck did I forget my buddy gave me a couple of these this past weekend?
HPIM0634.jpg
HPIM0633.jpg
My birthday is in 2 weeks so I see now one of these guys is going to see a fiery death. Guys please share in my pain as the anticipation is now killing me. :sl

Let me put on my white glove
OK I'm ready, be still don't move
"Whack" on the side only one tooth was removed from
There I hope your happy now

Have a Happy Birthday and a TAT :tu

Just shove those teeth back in for a quick smoke!!! Nobody will be the wiser... Get it??? wiser... wisdom teeth! ;)

Those Tat black labels will be no good in a couple weeks, so I am PMing you my AD so they will not go to waste:D.

It will be hard to hold out, but trust me I have had dry sockets it SUCKS. I did everything I was told to but still got them. Every day I had to go in to the dentist for a week. They would take these two inch thin cloths covered in meds. and shove them into the holes where my teeth were. It hurts.

It sucks not being able to smoke for a while.So I will have one in your honor today.....and as you requested...:sl:sl:sl

It will be hard to hold out, but trust me I have had dry sockets it SUCKS. I did everything I was told to but still got them. Every day I had to go in to the dentist for a week. They would take these two inch thin cloths covered in meds. and shove them into the holes where my teeth were. It hurts.

No chit!!! I had mine removed on Dec. 17th. All four and they were all impacted. You don't realize that you had major surgery until you're still hurting 3 weeks later! Glad I'm finally over it. Just keep pumping those Lortabs, those little babies saved me a lot of pain.:tu

No chit!!! I had mine removed on Dec. 17th. All four and they were all impacted. You don't realize that you had major surgery until you're still hurting 3 weeks later! Glad I'm finally over it. Just keep pumping those Lortabs, those little babies saved me a lot of pain.:tu

Haven't had those. I have the oxycodone and they are great..

Back