Sometimes life is good...

OtterAKL4987

Blathering Elite Wannabe
Me and my girlfriend recently celebrated our one year anniversary. What a wonderful night. My gift from my girlfriend was a custom cigar sampler and The Sopranos The Book. I had a great steak dinner, followed by a trip to a dessert bar where I enjoyed an amazing dessert and a Bailey's on the rocks (my favorite after dinner drink). I finished the night with a Padron 1926 Anniversary (seemed fitting).

Sounds like a great night....but if you think I'm gonna believe that the night finished with a cigar, you gotta another thing coming! ;)

:D

Sounds like a great night....but if you think I'm gonna believe that the night finished with a cigar, you gotta another thing coming! ;)

:D

:tpd:
Somehow, as hard to believe as one might find it, that '26 Anni was not the highlight.:D

Congrats on your one year anniversary. I'll be celebrating my 35th next month to a wonderful gal who only occasionally bugs me about my cigar smoking. :ss

Grats on the one year anni. Your evening sounded perfect. And I agree with the comments in the posts above about when your evening finished.

:r
You guys are killing me! Thanks for the amazing responses and good humor. Tack this up as another reason CS is my favorite pastime.

Alright enough:r. In terms of cigars and other food/drink I finished with the 26 Anni. After that, well we're all adults here. :r You are all too much.

Back