Son's first Habano

flipflop

SilverBack
Pic of my son (C.J.) and me after his graduation at UNC-Chapel Hill. For his first Habano he chose an SLR Churchill while I picked out a BCG.

Attachments:
3cea79e050c5aa76.jpg

Looks like somebody is getting a lil belly welly, lmao! Congrats to your son. Hope you enjoyed the herf with your son.

> Looks like somebody is getting a lil belly welly, lmao!

I'll have to put on about 80 lbs to catch you bro! }>

Congratulations to both of you. Good to see you starting him off right. That'll ensure that he get's a good job so he can afford 'em :7

[updated:LAST EDITED ON May-21-02 AT 01:34 PM (CDT)] 253 here, I doubt you are 173,lol. PS I set myself up for that one, lmao. Hey dude I sure would like to come to Atlanta sometime, what do you and Bran think? I have the vacation days (provided I still have a job). Maybe we can have the same amount of fun like we did at LOLH? Lemme know and I will think of a date maybe.

Come on down. Just check with us first to make sure we'll be in town. (You know I travel a lot and Brandon just took a job where he has to leave town for training, etc.) We'll have a ball and will get some other guys from other boards in on it too.

ROTFLMFAO @ robmcd

Good one!

Note to self: Send message to Tony "The Trigger" Morelli that target is on 26th floor of C of L in Pittsburgh.
}>

Congrats Phil...I'm sure the SLR was a good kicker for him. Now you had better watch your stash. At any rate, conGRADulations!

-Justin

"You know Justin, there are just ways to tell people to go to hell that make them look forward to the trip"-Flipflop 2/27/02

Is this a flipflop original?! I love it:eek:

Back