South Carolina - Myrtle Beach Herf?...

Cadillac

Evolving Lead Gorilla
I'm heading down to Myrtle Beach for some sun, fun & hopefully a little eye candy :)tu). I'll be down there during the first full week in August. I met with Madurolover last time I was down, but haven't seen him on here for awhile.

Anyone interested in getting together for a couple of Stogies and some pints?

Sorry bud, wish I could be there with you, but when your down there go to Nicks Cigar world. He's has the best cigar shop on the strand. heers the web site address: www.nickscigarworld.com
he has a web cam and you can look around the main store. :tu

Sorry bud, wish I could be there with you, but when your down there go to Nicks Cigar world. He's has the best cigar shop on the strand. heers the web site address: www.nickscigarworld.com

Yeah I was at Nick's when I was down there last year. He has a Budweiser tap with free beer. FREE BEER! :dr:dr:dr I'm from Canada, and we don't see that kind of sh... I mean stuff very often. :ss

Nick's is great. I love the Cigar Van. Plus they are active troop supporters.

They get my cigar allowance every time I go to Myrtle Beach.

A good place to smoke is on Pier 14, rent a fishing pole while you are there. Food, beer, smokes, fishing, how can you lose?

BTW- have a great trip, wish I could make it, myself. Maybe next year!

Back