South Louisiana Crew's Night Out...

Mbraud4

Bayou Bengal of Jungle
Well the S. Louisiana boys have finally got their first large herf out of the way. Special thanks to Mike Adams (pathman) with Avalon cigars and his partner Gary for putting on a great event. We had a great time, Jmcrawf won a travel humi with a sampler of Avalon cigars (that bastard) and I somehow won a cool Avalon Cigars smoking jacket. Everyone had a blast and we all smoked our fair share of cigars. My throat is still hurting from thursday night ;) Ok now on to the pics, Im sure the rest of the guys will throw in their :2 on the event.

djherf1jpg.jpg

Rahllin smoking on an Avalon

djherf2jpg.jpg

Joel (jmcrawf)

djherf3jpg.jpg

Joel and his door prize

more pics to come...

Last edited by a moderator:
Just from the first couple of pics it looks like you guys had a blast. Congrats on pulling off a successful herf gents.

djherf9jpg.jpg

Mike and Gary from Avalon Cigars along with Joel

djherf10jpg.jpg

Rahllin, Cigar_Dan, and Mike from Avalon

djherf11jpg.jpg

Gary from Avalon, Joel, and Eric

djherf13jpg.jpg

Mike from Avalon, Mike (mbraud4) with his new Avalon Jacket, and Gary from Avalon

djherf14jpg.jpg

Group shot with the S. Louisiana Gorillas and Avalon

djherf15jpg.jpg

Joel's nubbed out MdO...thin RG rocks eh Joel

djherf16jpg.jpg

Joel nubbing the MdO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like alot of cigars were nubbed for sure.

Realy cool looking jackets. Great looking pics of a great time. :ss

Joel I never knew you were such a camera whore!

Hey!! I wasn't the one operating the camera!! :tg

I'm glad we finally got this put together. Ya'll will see a lot more of our ugly mugs now that we got the first one out the way. And just think, those were sober pics :D

Hey!! I wasn't the one operating the camera!! :tg

I'm glad we finally got this put together. Ya'll will see a lot more of our ugly mugs now that we got the first one out the way. And just think, those were sober pics :D

I don't know... you looked pretty out of it while you were nubbing that blunt.... :chk

:r

Thanks for the pic's. You guys tied one on. It's great to see all over this great country people enjoying cigars. The Brotherhood is strong and growing daily. Become an Ambassador of Cigars, spread the joy. :tu

Back