Spanish Cedar trays

Scud

Hairy Knuckle Dragger
I'm trying to find trays for the coolerdor I'm putting together this weekend. I know there are a few companies that sell them, but can't find them right now.

I'm trying to find trays for the coolerdor I'm putting together this weekend. I know there are a few companies that sell them, but can't find them right now.

i got mine from bargain humidor. ordered 4 and they sent me 3 with one on back order. that was a week ago and still no email or call to tell me when they were sending the last one they charged me for.

Another option if you want to look at is the Mayorga CRYSTAL ROUNDS cigars come in a great box that has two 10ct trays. The box and trays are cedar and the cigars are not bad either. :ss

Although I have not purchased anything from them CheapHumidors has the trays as well. Here is a link.
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ch&Product_Code=TRAY

I bought my trays from Bargain Humidor and had problems as well. If you do a search using Bargain Humidor you will see some other complaints as well.
barbourjay Check out this link in the retail section.
Bargain Humidors - Hydra Electronic humidifier introduction Perhaps you can PM the author of that thread about your tray.

Although I have not purchased anything from them CheapHumidors has the trays as well. Here is a link.
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ch&Product_Code=TRAY

I bought my trays from Bargain Humidor and had problems as well. If you do a search using Bargain Humidor you will see some other complaints as well.
barbourjay Check out this link in the retail section.
Bargain Humidors - Hydra Electronic humidifier introduction Perhaps you can PM the author of that thread about your tray.

i know he posts on here. to be honest i'm not worried till it's past two weeks which so far it isn't. thanks for the link though.

I like using the trays sent out by Los Blancos. See if your B&M sells Los Blancos and ask about their trays. You might get them for free!

Back