Spring is in the air...

God

Lowland Gorilla
because I have been real active on several websites buying up new stock for Spring and Summer...

My purchases tend to slow during the winter months when my humidors fill and my usage drops due to the weather and fewer places to smoke. But when Spring hits my humidors start emptying and I start buying new sticks like a kid with a fiver in a candy store... :w

Nothing like getting the season changes straight from the deity's mouth! Thanks God, I've been waiting for spring for months now. :D

DonJefe said:
Nothing like getting the season changes straight from the deity's mouth! Thanks God, I've been waiting for spring for months now. :D

I've also been thinking about striking that little b*st*rd groundhog in Penn dead too... :r

zemekone said:
God, I am the same way! Today it was 80 in Corona time to start emptying the humi! :p

It's not quite that warm here in DC, here I'm longing for the upper 60s. It's still cold but I can't wait till it warms enough for the patio cookouts.

What's up with the weather? Yesterday we were in the low 60s. Today its snowing. :confused: It must be all Punxatawny Phill's fault. Lets get that so of a b%$ch!! :r

Phoenix has got 80's on the way this week. Bring on the Sun!!! I will do my best to push some of this sun and heat to the rest of the country.

To DrstDog:

Thank you - If you make it sunny and in the 80s in DC this weekend, I will give you $200 in your choice of cigars. That is a promise.

God said:
I've also been thinking about striking that little b*st*rd groundhog in Penn dead too... :r

Now is that anyway for God to be? Striking a poor inoccent groundhog dead? He doesn't want to come out of his hole, they make him!! Shoot the b*st*rds that bring him out!! :r

I'm really looking forward to spring too, we don't have any places around here that are cigar friendly. The closest is about 45 minutes away. I don't smoke any at all in the winter and it sure slows Frank down. Hopefully we'll get a room built up in our garage this year.

Down here in Florida we woke up this morning with 70 outside. Now that is odd since most every morning has been 20 degrees colder. Oh and the best part, the tropical storm force winds we woke up to as well.

Funnymantrip said:
Down here in Florida we woke up this morning with 70 outside. Now that is odd since most every morning has been 20 degrees colder. Oh and the best part, the tropical storm force winds we woke up to as well.

Yeah... And the next two days=rain & wind. Bleh.

God said:

Just get me an address ... I've got my Dad's old .243 which is well acquainted with busting Pennsylvania groundhogs. :gn

bd

Sunday saw the temp. reach 70 degrees here. Monday the topper was in the low 30's. Shorts or Sunday, sweaters on Monday. Gotta love that unpredictable SD weather. :hn

glovepuppy said:
Sunday saw the temp. reach 70 degrees here. Monday the topper was in the low 30's. Shorts or Sunday, sweaters on Monday. Gotta love that unpredictable SD weather. :hn

It's happening everywhere!! 60 on Sunday, then Tuesday and today we have snow flurries!?! What the HELL(or in this case Heaven)!?!? :D

Nely said:
I wouldn't question God if I was you! ;)

Thank you... and besides that I know he's not all that innocent (It's kind of like that Santa thing you know... I know who's naughty and who's nice). You would be appalled at the things that little b*st*rd has done... :al

Back